veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Maybe he has more power in lights than you do lilpigpig? Just taking a guess here...

A easy way to get that "bush" look is to use HID (MH) over head and then surround with CFL's for side and lower lighting.

ill eagle

ill eagle

These coco girls are under 600w hps for reference. They won't get the size on them I get under 1kw. So the nutrifield/RO Veg+Bloom combo is easy as all get out. I'm using 3tsp per 5 gallon homer bucket and shit is cranking, no ph down , no this or that just straight Veg+Bloom. I think the ppm is around 700-800 and roots are busting out the bottom of the dirt pots.
Thc3
Thc2
Thc1

deep buddy

deep buddy

hey ill you need to add some kind of micros for the coco, i found 3/4 strength worked fine. and if i were you i would drip the coco not handwater every few days. i irrigate 5 0r 6 times a day and w/78watts per ft2 i murder it. fwiw.

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah never mind just tryin to help homie coco is very different than RW. but ill get off your thread k?

ill eagle

ill eagle

I appreciate you trying to help but isn't Veg+Bloom complete with micros? I've run it in straight DWC with results so don't think I need to add anything. The only thing I add with Veg+Bloom is water. powder+water=bud, or maybe bud+water-Stress=Veg+Bloom, shit I don't know bro :) it's working fine at the moment, if I run into problems I'll be sure to post em'

Rushoe

Rushoe

Shit looks nice IE the plants like the veg + bloom better then the maxibloom I was using I hope it the flowers comes out nice I was taking a break but meds are running very low so I have to do something fast seems like that short veg works out for u as well as a few other ppl seems like that's the new thing well not a new method but I see more and more ppl using it today IE I would love to check out some dry nugs if u have any that would be cool ....When I get up and going again I will be posting my progress all my mothers look nice with tapwater and some powder perfect for the lazy grower lol.I got two pounds of it for a test run and I only grow for me so its just one K light so two pounds should be cool I think and now my hydro store carries it cuz I ordered some threw them.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Are you rocking the coco Rushoe? Still got that Chemdog D from awhile back?
I have to say that r/o veg+bloom and rockwool is pretty easy. I just set up a nice ladies room and started her off just like ill said 5 gallon home depot bucket 1 tablespoon of r/o veg+bloom and she is off and running. Usually you get a few calls from a first timer but not this week. Stopped by tonight to check progress and she is killing it.
I think we all owe ill eagle a big thanks for posting up this thread. His pic's were what made me give veg+bloom a try. Thanks again IE

ill eagle

ill eagle

word sdgrower. public announcement, "stop worrying about your little bits of this and your little bits of that getting out of whack" way too complicated shit out there these days, 10 part programs done em', 3 parts done em', 2 parts done em' 1 product that finally does it all..... makes sense(and pounds of it). So no worries on the product knowledge, I'm a big believer in getting what you pay for and more. Crunching numbers ain't my thing but counting bills I can work into my schedule. So now where were we? The coco test is moving along well, the larry I threw in ahead of the rest is starting to frost and smells like lime rhine the rest are forest green and STRONG. One thing I gotta ask those coco guys out there.. is it normal to get roots all over the top of your pots? I've got roots all over the place and nice fuzzy one's too. I think I might not be watering enough and they are looking for moisture?? I'm on average every other day and decided to put them on the brain today so they will start a daily 15min on cycle just so I don't have to worry about it anymore. So far so good with the multi-flo system as a housing/base for the dirt pots(felt) as they contain all the run-off while providing framework and support for an extra root system below as I have noticed on some of the new transplants fatter taps coming out aside from the pic above. Everything still good at 3 tsp per 5 gallons, I flushed with 1/'2 strength a couple days back.

View attachment 222696
Thc2
Thc3
Thc1

Rushoe

Rushoe

Are you rocking the coco Rushoe? Still got that Chemdog D from awhile back?
I have to say that r/o veg+bloom and rockwool is pretty easy. I just set up a nice ladies room and started her off just like ill said 5 gallon home depot bucket 1 tablespoon of r/o veg+bloom and she is off and running. Usually you get a few calls from a first timer but not this week. Stopped by tonight to check progress and she is killing it.
I think we all owe ill eagle a big thanks for posting up this thread. His pic's were what made me give veg+bloom a try. Thanks again IE
Sup bro whats cracking ...I was on the other day and was typing out a response for ya and my pc froze lol. Yeah still rocking some coco I am trying out this new coco dutchman coco instead of canna for fun I guess all my mothers are in it loving it...Nah bro I lost her being a fucken tard man I am trying to get her back I haven't been fucking around on the forums to much been working a grip but I do wanna get her back someday...And yeah I am using this veg plus bloom as well and its working nice for my mothers I do plan to flower some stuff out with it as well even though I think that 16& N in the mix is still high for flower it just seems to work some how or so it seems I also thought that maxiblooms 5% N was to high for flower but they made some nice buds some of the best shit I have done was done with maxi. I am in search of the perfect one part its kinda of a burn out for me to mix 100 different nutes lol.So I hope it works out for me in coco so far so good it looks like for IE'S coco project.

Venom818

Venom818

cant get the purple striping off my og's with veg plus bloom for some reason

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

What is the dosage your using? Tap or RO water? The more details you give the better we could help Venom818. You could also call Chris at hydroponic-research and he will be glad to help you.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Ya, it's the lemon larry. I'm doing 4 lemon larry and 2 girl scout cookie x GDP. These are both new strains in the dungeon so prolly not the best idea for doing tests etc. but will atleast give me an idea of how to use RO+V&B+COCO and so far it's cake. One thing of concern is my pH isn't dropping below 6.5 in my reservoir but I'm not going to add pH down and hope I'm not doing a disservice to my buds. We'll see. I've been around 800 ppm of V+B in the RO and flushed with 1/2 strength once and things look proper. I haven't had any issues with purpling Venom. Maybe temps? Halides? dunno bro.

Thc1
Thc2

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya, it's the lemon larry. I'm doing 4 lemon larry and 2 girl scout cookie x GDP. These are both new strains in the dungeon so prolly not the best idea for doing tests etc. but will atleast give me an idea of how to use RO+V&B+COCO and so far it's cake. One thing of concern is my pH isn't dropping below 6.5 in my reservoir but I'm not going to add pH down and hope I'm not doing a disservice to my buds. We'll see. I've been around 800 ppm of V+B in the RO and flushed with 1/2 strength once and things look proper. I haven't had any issues with purpling Venom. Maybe temps? Halides? dunno bro.

View attachment 223642View attachment 223643

Looks awesome g;ad o got me a sample of this !!!!

deep buddy

deep buddy

yes its normal to have roots"dolphin" out of the surface w/ coco, again i would suggest more shorter feed cycles a day than once a day or even lesS than once a day.
judge cycle length by runoff and increase irrigation cycles as plants grow.
i usually start w/ 2 times a day for enough time to get 5-10% runoff. i bump up to every two to three hours during lights on.

and the micros increase the overall quality of your plants, thats all im trying to help with, V&B does lack the proper micros for proper coco. fwiw

ill eagle

ill eagle

Thanks deep buddy, what would you recommend for micros and how do I apply them? Where do I get them? What should I look for as far as "micros increase the overall quality of your plants"?

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Those plants dont look deficient in anything bro! They look freakin PERFECT!! Veg+Bloom has all micros in ample amounts.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

No deficiencies, they look uber healthy, doesnt look like you need anything else good job man.....keep the results coming.

Top Bottom