veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Venom are you using just v+B or anything else? I'm not even pHng my solution just dropping the v+B in to 700-800ppms and go. My temps are around 75 at all times. This seems to be bulletproof at the moment tho I did a 1/2 strength flush yesterday and will probably do so once a week. deep emerald green and the resin on my lemon larry is sparkling!
Thc1

Venom818

Venom818

Venom are you using just v+B or anything else? I'm not even pHng my solution just dropping the v+B in to 700-800ppms and go. My temps are around 75 at all times. This seems to be bulletproof at the moment tho I did a 1/2 strength flush yesterday and will probably do so once a week. deep emerald green and the resin on my lemon larry is sparkling!View attachment 224815

im adding root enhancers,maybe some humic/fulvic from garden of dreams.ph at 6.0.
thats crazy 6.5 is working for you i would have thought they would lock out or something.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
im adding root enhancers,maybe some humic/fulvic from garden of dreams.ph at 6.0.
thats crazy 6.5 is working for you i would have thought they would lock out or something.

Ya i would also think that is way too high for hydro but if it aint broke dnt fix it. Them bitches look fire man I'm really thinking this is the way to go but even seeing these dank ass pics i have my doubts . I do think if i use this i will add some heavy 16 prime and some hammer head moab combo but damn if these pics dnt make me wanna take the leap!

ill eagle

ill eagle

I would do a control with just coco/ro/v+b, you should get the same results as I am unless your temps are off. I'm watering once a day for 15 minutes with one stake dripper per pot. It's working for now. I'm not going to add anything this round and see what I produce with just coco and v+b. I'm thinking that when you introduce different things you decrease your odds of dialing it. I'm seriously considering doing some moab/hammerhead on a side by side to see if there is any improvement. what do you suggest for that prodigy?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
What i was planning to do was to use the v+b and then in the weeks where the hammer head /moab combo is used i was gonna cut the v+b down to 1/4 strength and then use the hh/moab or i was just gonna cut the v+b completely and add the hh/moab then straight v+b but i'm not sure if i should cut out the v+b completely or not what do you think? It would be cool to see a side by side and experiment with the 1/4 or cutting it out all together while using the hh/moab combo. I am dead set on useing the hh/moab combo though I have just seen and read of too many of imop the best growers in the world swear by hh/moab so its a must have for me and moab is really priced well even if the hh is expensive but the moab/hh is way cheaper than using bud blood big bud and over drive like i used to.

ill eagle

ill eagle

dunno... how much moab/hh do you use per gallon? which week do you start on? I'm definitely gonna do side by sides next run but I need dosing info on that combo before I try it

Rushoe

Rushoe

From what I understand it's half strength v+b and then one gram of moab per gallon so a tsp per 5 gallons works I use this the begining of 6 for two weeks then a 10 to 14 day flush..

ill eagle

ill eagle

so no hammerhead? I've heard the two together is the way to go. I would prolly hit them about where this lemon larry OG is right now....
Thc1

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
ya thats right my bad bro i fot got we were talkin about this lol GreenthumbD told me the same and he has ben usin it for a min with killer results. I'll have to ask what weeks he uses it i'm sure it depends on flowering time but I would think on a 8week strain maybe once in week 5 and 6 then flush for two weeks.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah but using hammer head I think would be if u are not using a one part like this. If u were using something like gh mirco and bloom for a base then u would add harmer head or kool bloom liquid, or ginormous but I would THINK something like this would just need some MOAB with half base but then again its just what I think so don't take that to the bank the p and k are already kinda of high but then again so is the N in this product so I don't know lol but I was planing to give it a shot like that just my tapwater and v+b and some moab the last two weeks before my two week flush. I think using the hammer head in the mix would be to much and lock something out but maybe someone with more knowledge could chime in to help us out.

IE that larry looks nice bro looks like she will give out something special...Thanx for putting up another K.I.S.S Method thread I hope it works out for me as well as others. Seems like the coco project is working out some far I cant wait to get my set up going again soon for now all I can do is feed the mothers lol.

sdgrower

sdgrower

If you are going with GTD's receipe for hammerhead/moab he starts the hh at week 2 at 5ml per gallon and on weeks 6 and 7 drops the hh to 2.5ml and adds moab 6 heaping tablespoons to a 100 gallon rez or just a little under 1 gram per gallon. He cuts the base in half and keeps all additives at full strength.
I just finished up a run and I ran Moab once on day 28 and then again weeks 6 and 7. I ran the veg bloom strong at 5.5 to 7 grams per gallon for the first 5 weeks and then dropped to 3 grams per gallon plus the Moab. Temps and humidity were dialed. Yields still to be determined.
I have also seen a run using veg bloom with rock resinator and bushmaster.
Your runs also look super clean IE and you say you're happy with the yields so I wouldn't change whats working for you. just my 2 cents

evu80

evu80

i just got my 5 lb bucket the other day and just used it for the first time. After following the feed instruction I had about 3/4 of it left. Doing the math its not going to last me more than two weeks at this rate. I'm estimating its going to run about 500 bucks per run and thats a lot considering 500 bucks of liquid ferts will easily last 4 months for me. I got some Jacks coming in a few days and I'll do a side by side comparison to see which line is better but I do know Jack's will easily last me a year for a few hundred bucks. Seems like a much better deal if the 5 lb bucket sold for the 30 to 40 dollar range instead of 99 bucks

ill eagle

ill eagle

this test area is pretty much past the half mark and I've used less than 1/3 of a lb. of the RO formula. I'm guessing I can probably squeeze the whole area out for less than $20. I haven't used anything else, just Veg+Bloom.. it's hard to knock the value of this product and I'm pretty conservative when it comes to feeding the family..you've gotta be a broke ass grower to complain about dropping less then $20 a light imho

lemon larry looking FIREEEEEEEEE

Thc1
Thc2

evu80

evu80

Looking nice. What system do you normally use and how long will a 5 lb bucket last you. Using their feed chart it will make me about 550 gallons worth of solutions and I use about 200 every five days. Beingthat its a powdered nutes I though I would get more bang for the buck but at this rate it looks like ill end up spending twice as much as liquid nutes

ill eagle

ill eagle

I'm testing the Nutrifield coco with RO veg+Bloom in a multi-flo system with smart-pots placed on top of the 2 gal drain pots that come with the multi-flo. So far the Nutrifield coco is a product worth every dime and I would suggest this shit to anyone. As far as Veg + Bloom , Hydroshop crew ran the numbers to 20 cents a gallon compared to like 40-50 cents GH, 60+ cents House and garden and 1+$ for yellow bottles. I had a buddies buddy convert over from Yellow bottle after burning some of my VnB flowers soooo content paying +/- .20 per gallon. In tap water I use way more, prolly 15-25% more per gallon and I normally burn through a 5lb'r for every 3-4kw we average $20-25 per nutes kw. I've picked up a couple of the 25lb. containers for a little under $400 each so I bet I can do better than that in RO prolly like $15 a light when I dial it. I'm really thinking the Nutrifield/Multi-flo/Veg+Bloom is the way of the future for us. I'm also considering doing some side by sides with the hammerhead/moab over the next couple of months. All in all, shit is puffy and sweet over here in the ill eagles nest!

deep buddy

deep buddy

hmm i wonder what 200$ per 25lbs breaks down on the price per gallon???:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom