• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Louis XIII OG wk 4
View attachment 404512

Blackberry Kush, dried shot
View attachment 404513

hydroplex is just flower, 5ml/gal from week 2 to 6. MKP was run at 1-2 grams/gal. This is all in coco with RO formula, full strength except transitional phases. Full automation but it's still worth it to get multiple hand waterings in every week, as well as teas. water comes out at 80ppm/7.6 temp 68-72 degrees usually mixes to 850-1150 ppm @ 5.9-6.4. All these shots are without C02, just got that system set up. Hoping the tables can hold they're already starting to flex

Oh YEAH your knocking them hoes down Bro. Good looking girl's.
Respect

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yeah.....after my first run with v+b I was pretty much sold. Drove down to SD and picked up 75lbs. Also got some of the new media that they will be selling as well to do a test with it. Kinda crazy....rockwool and these foam triangle pieces.....should be interesting.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah.....after my first run with v+b I was pretty much sold. Drove down to SD and picked up 75lbs. Also got some of the new media that they will be selling as well to do a test with it. Kinda crazy....rockwool and these foam triangle pieces.....should be interesting.

whaaaa!!1 rockwool with triangle foam?? sounds different and i love different. whats your thoughts so far with it? rockwools hella good medium if you can dispose of it.
respect

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

whaaaa!!1 rockwool with triangle foam?? sounds different and i love different. whats your thoughts so far with it? rockwools hella good medium if you can dispose of it.
respect
I haven't used it yet. still waiting to sex some new stuff. It's more of a rockwool flock. I've always been soil or coco so it's a LOT different than what I am used to. Also he told me I could reuse it. We shall see.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I haven't used it yet. still waiting to sex some new stuff. It's more of a rockwool flock. I've always been soil or coco so it's a LOT different than what I am used to. Also he told me I could reuse it. We shall see.

Please enlighten us with that knowledge when you start using that, curious about that if it's reusable that's a BIG plus.
Respect

O

organiclover

Platinum GSC day 35
V+B dirty + hydroplex
highest EC 1.8 wk 5 now walking down from there
IMG 6022
IMG 6021

O

organiclover

WeSol - is that ppm a 500 conversion factor ?
txs

hydroplex is just flower, 5ml/gal from week 2 to 6. MKP was run at 1-2 grams/gal. This is all in coco with RO formula, full strength except transitional phases. Full automation but it's still worth it to get multiple hand waterings in every week, as well as teas. water comes out at 80ppm/7.6 temp 68-72 degrees usually mixes to 850-1150 ppm @ 5.9-6.4. All these shots are without C02, just got that system set up. Hoping the tables can hold they're already starting to flex[/quote]

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Need to grab some pics but wanted to share my ladies are loving the V+B dirty and +size! Have been using V+B tap formula for about a year and loving it but the dirty seems to be even better. only 1 light feeding with +size so far at about 25 days in flower and they definitely responded positively. IMO, the V+B standard tap/ro formula would be best if you just want a good base and use other additives. The dirty is much more of a standalone nute line with the basic additives like +life and +size. I am sold for now, smoke report will reveal verdict.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

this stuff sounds good but still sounds expensive unless youre recirculating.... a DTW coco setup like mine takes like 10 gals a day in flower, and 10 gals every 3 days in veg... doing the math a lb is about 7-8 days worth, or 90 gallons of flower water.... @ 600 gallons a run roughly thats 7 lbs, or 150 for the base nute for a run.... then the +size and +life, looking at around 240.... stuff still is expensive in certain areas.
i still want to give it a try, but am being less convinced the more stuff they put out. i originally thought this was a ONE PART FORMULA, why are they coming out with additives and such??? soon they'll have a full line up, just doesnt sit well with me selling all us on a true 1 part, i remember when they started originally making it they said the bennies were already in the V/B.... why did they take it out and make another line??? they could have kept them in the mix.... guess im just ranting on them getting good with most people for being "one part" soon its going to be a "A(v/b) B(+size) C (+life) D(crouton media)"..... like whats next veg bloom hoods and lights??? lol. sorry.all the plants in this thread do look killer, but a "sample" to me is like 100$ cause a 6$ thing would fill like one res.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

but to tack on some positives about what ive seen,

has anyone burnt a plant with VB? i have yet to see one all fried up.... even with 2+ EC on some of you guys i dont see a single flinch in the plant

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

but to tack on some positives about what ive seen,

has anyone burnt a plant with VB? i have yet to see one all fried up.... even with 2+ EC on some of you guys i dont see a single flinch in the plant
Like you, I am coco dtw. I am on a flip and each room gets 18 gals a day. So I water 36 gallons a day.

I got a sample, and used it on my plants in veg and was intrigued, so I bought enough for one run. That run impressed me so much I drove down to San Diego and bought enough to last me for 6 months. While I agree that the +life could be added to the veg+bloom, I also see wanting to keep them separate in case someone runs a sterile res. Though I have not used the FWOK, and it's not a crouton mix, it's more of a rockwool flock and a pyramid sponge mix.....I am looking forward to giving it a shot...as I have only ever used coco.

O

organiclover

aladeen OG - are you mixing your own nutes ?

v+b comes out to about $0.17 per gallon once mixed - unless you are mixing your own nutes you can not beat this - these numbers are from aptus marketing material but will give you a guideline on prices

you can def get hot with these nutes if you are not careful and don't regularly flush / feed half strength every once in a couple of weeks
Photo

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

was that based on a certain EC/PPM or just the "recommended dosages"?

and how do you get .17C please break that down. the label says 5.5 G per gallon so, that doesnt equate in my mind.... maybe im stoned haha but i get more than that.... that is about 81 gallons per LB... and VB aint 13.77 a lb (shipping too)

O

organiclover

$500 for 25 lbs but if you order bulk and often the price will fall and you will get free shipping
$20 per lb
$20/454 = $.04 per gram
$0.04 * 5.5 per gallon = $0.22 per gallon

82 gallon per pound or per $20 = $20 / 82 = $0.25 per gallon

if you order in bulk and often the price will easily come in under $0.20 per gallon and unless you are mixing your own salts there is now way you can come close to this cost at this quality

there is nothing on the market that even comes close at this price and produces this quality - i only grew organic for over 15 years but after seeing some of the results online I decided to try this at a commercial operation with partners who were not as competant - - I don't think anything compares to the quality you get with V+B and one additive at this price

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

WeSol - is that ppm a 500 conversion factor ?
txs

this stuff sounds good but still sounds expensive unless youre recirculating.... a DTW coco setup like mine takes like 10 gals a day in flower, and 10 gals every 3 days in veg... doing the math a lb is about 7-8 days worth, or 90 gallons of flower water.... @ 600 gallons a run roughly thats 7 lbs, or 150 for the base nute for a run.... then the +size and +life, looking at around 240.... stuff still is expensive in certain areas.
i still want to give it a try, but am being less convinced the more stuff they put out. i originally thought this was a ONE PART FORMULA, why are they coming out with additives and such??? soon they'll have a full line up, just doesnt sit well with me selling all us on a true 1 part, i remember when they started originally making it they said the bennies were already in the V/B.... why did they take it out and make another line??? they could have kept them in the mix.... guess im just ranting on them getting good with most people for being "one part" soon its going to be a "A(v/b) B(+size) C (+life) D(crouton media)"..... like whats next veg bloom hoods and lights??? lol. sorry.all the plants in this thread do look killer, but a "sample" to me is like 100$ cause a 6$ thing would fill like one res.

This is a 1 part formula, granted you need some sort of PK booster in flower to really get things poppin but you can find some dirt cheap PK boosters out there. The other amendments aren't anything really revolutionary and I feel they are a little pricey for what they are...

but yeah, one thing you're forgetting is that you don't need to feed your veg full strength...in fact I see better results feeding veg at 1/2 strength and then start the full strength in flower. In flower I'm giving tea once a week and a half strength feed twice a week so I'm only really doing 4 full strength feedings a week. As far as burning goes, I've had some crispy leaves where there's a lot of air movement but I have yet to fry anything with veg bloom, even mixing double strength three days in a row by accident. I do notice a slight N toxicity with heavier indica strains weeks 2-3 (also using primordial solutions so they could be contributing to this) but it can be coaxed out with heavier PK feeds and some MgSO4

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

V+B can definitely work great as 1 part by itself, it just can be even better with 1 or 2 additives.

Top Bottom