• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

why is the +size unnecessary? curious
respect
tmb
Sorry I should have been clearer. In my opinion hydroplex works better than +size.
Chris from VB recommended hydroplex to me about 2 years ago when I felt the RO version needed a little something extra. I tried +size but liked the end product with hydroplex. Nugs were a little denser, trich production a little better and flushes out better than +size.

619ster

619ster

my indies i had were acting like either they needed more or its missing some micros that they wanted. but they were males so fuck em, i killed em:dead:
but my sativa seems to love it. im adding big bloom because i wanted to... on a feed V+B/ feed big bloom, GW, and molasses/water
but for some hungry strains this might have to have the additives. but like stated previously most lines do to push genetics to their threshold.

and these look good for just stand alone V+B. what strain is that if you dont mind me asking @619ster
That was Alien Rock Candy by Alien and Arctic Fallout by House of Funk in there.

O

organiclover

i agree with SD grower as I used +size and went back to hydroplex - cannabinoid levels were lower with +size then hydroplex but that could be do to other variables
one part + an additive used sparingly from weeks 3-6 has me sold - easy and produces super quality product

ill eagle

ill eagle

We ran hydroplex against +size under 25 light arrangements and the +size produced 10% more and the buds were stickier. I'm dropping it in at 2 weeks now at 1gram per gallon. I have also been playing around with foliar spraying it in veg and am going to do some side by sides. Still crushing it out west.

burn4me

burn4me

We ran hydroplex against +size under 25 light arrangements and the +size produced 10% more and the buds were stickier. I'm dropping it in at 2 weeks now at 1gram per gallon. I have also been playing around with foliar spraying it in veg and am going to do some side by sides. Still crushing it out west.
that great news. got any pics of side by sides to show some examples of the trich production? :photogenic:

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

I can't vouch for the exact numbers yet but i can agree on the stickier part with +size and they definitely seem to be swelling much more than with hydroplex last run. Trying to adapt to rising ambient temps so hopefully I don't mess with their density with heat and can get a true gauge of the size.

Power OG

Power OG

i will be watching that test myself. im using the dirty v+b, +size & +life and have seen great results so far my best looking run to date, early frost with the +size. i have also been hitting her with teas weekly. i think u will like the results & the simplicity of the dirty v+b.
Respect

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

are you hitting her with tea in flower or just veg? are you adding any P or K supplements to the tea if so in flower?

burn4me

burn4me

my 5lb dirty, +size and +life just came in the mail. lets see what this shit is all about... should be enough for a couple plants side by side as a test run
hell yeah.....cant wait to see it. that needs a thread all its own. im assuming you're going with clones? same pheno across the board?

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

yeah gonna do GG4 GSC and an OG... havent decided which og yet, depends on which ones look most similar once they start veggin

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

DJ Short Flo, 1.8 per light
IMG 20140528 171754641

Louis XIII OG, 2.3 per light
IMG 20140518 134045489

IMG 20140518 133933586

this is with weekly primordial solutions + Kelplogic in veg, hydroplex and monopotassium phosphate in flower. Keeping EC between .8 and 1.2 with a peak feed of 1.5-1.8 in week 3. Nutrient cost per gallon is around .20 cents fully loaded, reservoirs are stable for 3+ days, PH is always on point.
IMG 20140603 154841011 HDR

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

@We Solidarity amazing work dude! room looks killer and I absolutely love seeing well flushed plants. Can you elaborate on the monopotassium phosphate in addition to hydroplex? Is it just an extra boost above the hydroplex or something hydroplex doesn't have?

Top Bottom