veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Veg+Bloom dirty, f w o k grow media, +life, and +size. I'm dosing 210 grams of dirty, 5 grams of +life, and 50 grams of +size per 50 gal rez. This recipe is my best to date and bangs in the trichome dept. The resin oozes from this combo.
Breakingbud5

EVOKE

EVOKE

my boy did a whole cookies room with V+B gonna findout his results in a few days.... he loves that stuff...

ill eagle

ill eagle

No DWC for me, ditched it a ways back because I couldn't get the finished flavors I am looking for. these are flood and drain buckets filled with hydro research's fwok grow media.

O

organiclover

just got some FWOK and doing my first run in wool - recirculating top feed - super stoked !

BTW ill you are one of the dudes who inspired me to try v+b and now wool - RESPECT !

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

IE - Do you foliar spray them their whole lives or only in veg?

Dank trees btw ;)

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

just got some FWOK and doing my first run in wool - recirculating top feed - super stoked !

BTW ill you are one of the dudes who inspired me to try v+b and now wool - RESPECT !

what does it look like? thinking of trying it as well.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

IE - also, you spray em with the lights on or off??

Anyone else using the +size for foliar feed? I will be running this line for my first time and would like to hear if anyone has used +size or ful-power. You spray with lights on or off? How many times a week and how long throughout their lives??

Thanks!!

urban1026835

urban1026835

don't know if anyone mentioned but they will send you sample(50g) +size or +life if you just write it in the comment section instead of the V&B sample..

I am pretty sure at the time I got my V&B there was no +size yet so I asked about it yesterday

Last edited:
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

View attachment 281773 1-1.3 in rockwool wouldn't keep my buckets pumpin' greens but if it's working for you Silver then keep it crankin'.
I run 1.5-2.0 on most gear in flower. 1.7 or so in mid flower with 1/2tsp Hydroplex, like halfway through week 4. Depends on strain but thats a good ball park. *I do have a strain that prefers 1.3-1.4 but I don't run a lot of her!*

1.5 in Veg, right outta the dome.

.1 in clone

Shit is so easy a monkey could do it, but I'm not a monkey, I'm an ill eagle
You gotta EC500 or EC700

urban1026835

urban1026835

So, I couldn't help myself and changed over from my normal floranova to the sample of V&B I have been sitting on..

Was already about day 10 flower with my normal regimine but figured why not...so after 4 days and 2 feedings with each lady (just 1 gallon smarties) getting 1 gram V&B per quart + 1ml hydroplex and these chicks are digging me for sure!

Never skipped a beat from the change over and even more they seemed to like this mix just a little more..now no real comparisons can be made for another 7 weeks but at least I am running 3 cuts I have ran previously and 2 of those i Have been running a couple years.

will check back in...p.s. I am not in socal but on the east coast using tap.

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

So, I couldn't help myself and changed over from my normal floranova to the sample of V&B I have been sitting on..

Was already about day 10 flower with my normal regimine but figured why not...so after 4 days and 2 feedings with each lady (just 1 gallon smarties) getting 1 gram V&B per quart + 1ml hydroplex and these chicks are digging me for sure!

Never skipped a beat from the change over and even more they seemed to like this mix just a little more..now no real comparisons can be made for another 7 weeks but at least I am running 3 cuts I have ran previously and 2 of those i Have been running a couple years.

will check back in...p.s. I am not in socal but on the east coast using tap.

get +size, foliar with it at first two weeks flower then switch to +size in feed.

mix the hard/tap version with Dirty, regardless of grow style.

i'll give you all a little hint, chris is working on a new formula called HD. should be hitting the streets and testers anytime now. this shit, does wonders i couldnt even imagine. its essentially have Hard formula half Dirty (hence H.D.) but the formula of the hard apparently cracks open and works wonders FOR the dirty, then for your plants. he also added it chalked full of shell casting and other stuff, which will probably be kept secret. point being all good shit, and just wait that is all you will use.

ive been mixing 5# of the hard and 5 of dirty for about a year now and have never looked back. use tap water, easiest regimen i've come across, not to mention the most resinous plants and killer smoke. i dont care i liked going mad scientist... but now its scoop stir and feed.... doneski

fwok + vegbloom HD + root pots - any strain GPW, a ton a lot easier if you more efficient lighting than HPS (gavita or 315 vertical bulb CDL.... e paps are meant for outdoor light dep gardens and such. test have proven it to be 50% as efficient as gavitas.

grow.

ill eagle

ill eagle

You gotta EC500 or EC700
I'm running 1EC outta that dome and watering less frequently with the fwok. It keeps the plants thriving over a longer period without needing to be tended to. I've also been trying the 50/50 mix of the tap VB and dirty and crushing it in the flavor and weight department.
Orange Pez from the hills of so cal, this strain is easily the best tasting bud I have smoked and finally got the cut from my old pal who hoarded her for far too long. Nothing like cali grown oranges :)
Orangepezbiatch
Pez2

Top Bottom