veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

This is happening to some of my older leaves. Does this look like light burn or a deficiency to you guys? Plants are about 10 days into veg. Sprayed them with DM Liquid Light and Saturator at half the recommended dose 1.5 hours after my lights turned on. Turned my t5 on half power. They are getting 300ppm veg+bloom which comes out to .2grams +life/gal 1.7grams veg+bloom/gal

urban1026835

urban1026835

how did you like life and size?
I will let you know as all that just occured so I am waiting on the reship now, but I am seriously loving the V&B so as long as I do not notice any changes in the formula or inconsistencies between batches Chris has a loyal customer here.

Like I told him if the +size & +life work perform for me the way the V&B is I will be thrilled that I can dump my current microbes and boosters and grab all 3 products I need from 1 spot.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

This is happening to some of my older leaves. Does this look like light burn or a deficiency to you guys? Plants are about 10 days into veg. Sprayed them with DM Liquid Light and Saturator at half the recommended dose 1.5 hours after my lights turned on. Turned my t5 on half power. They are getting 300ppm veg+bloom which comes out to .2grams +life/gal 1.7grams veg+bloom/galView attachment 442435 View attachment 442436 View attachment 442437
Why are you spraying those 2 products alone? Who advised this? Liquid light and Saturator are additives to a foliar recipe. Liquid light allows you to spray with lights on and Saturator is simply a wetting agent, throw in a kelp source and some amino acids.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Why are you spraying those 2 products alone? Who advised this? Liquid light and Saturator are additives to a foliar recipe. Liquid light allows you to spray with lights on and Saturator is simply a wetting agent, throw in a kelp source and some amino acids.
Cap'n from 420 magazine dot com. Multiple people are using these two alone and getting good results. He has a page in his blogs

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

sounds like another snake oil potion to me but no basis for that. Just because it doesn't hurt them doesn't mean it helps them either. Less is best with nutes and foliar imo.
I've sprayed my plants with these products twice. Once a week. They have been standing straight up since using and all new growth is super vibrant green. I believe these deficiencies started before I started using the spray

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've sprayed my plants with these products twice. Once a week. They have been standing straight up since using and all new growth is super vibrant green. I believe these deficiencies started before I started using the spray
If you're going to use them throw in a product like Sea green, all your problems will go away.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Liquid Light and Saturator were designed to work together. It's actually the Saturator that allows you to spray with your lights on. The liquid light is a pretty full balanced foliar product.I use Saturator with all my foliars, except when I use cal 25 and kelp.
This is happening to some of my older leaves. Does this look like light burn or a deficiency to you guys? Plants are about 10 days into veg. Sprayed them with DM Liquid Light and Saturator at half the recommended dose 1.5 hours after my lights turned on. Turned my t5 on half power. They are getting 300ppm veg+bloom which comes out to .2grams +life/gal 1.7grams veg+bloom/galView attachment 442435 View attachment 442436 View attachment 442437

I'd say you are underfeeding. My 2 cents. I'd flush em with 1/2 strength nutes then start feeding them a bit heavier. Like 4 grams per gallon.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Liquid Light and Saturator were designed to work together. It's actually the Saturator that allows you to spray with your lights on. The liquid light is a pretty full balanced foliar product.I use Saturator with all my foliars, except when I use cal 25 and kelp.

I'd say you are underfeeding. My 2 cents. I'd flush em with 1/2 strength nutes then start feeding them a bit heavier. Like 4 grams per gallon.
Yes, I know exactly what the products do and you gain ZERO benefits from only using them in a foliar feed. Hence the reason you add Kelp and CA 25.

Another thing to add about those is that they have been revamped and are being offered from a different company with the original chemist behind them. Called Optic Foliar.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

4 grams per gallon comes out to like 700 ppm, 1.4 ec. These are gorilla glue 4 I was told to feed em lightly. I fed em around 500ppm about 4 days ago when I noticed new growth and tips started turning yellow. So I backed off to around 300. Was going to bump it up to around 400 which comes out to around like 2.3 grams per gallon

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

The brown spots kind of look like a calcium deficiency to me. What do you guys think?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yes, I know exactly what the products do and you gain ZERO benefitDMITRY. from only using them in a foliar feed. Hence the reason you add Kelp and CA 25.

Another thing to add about those is that they have been revamped and are being offered from a different company with the original chemist behind them. Called Optic Foliar.
Ive used that Optic before. Good stuff. I should probably switch over to the transport as I dont care too much for DM. I use cal25 and kelp...but not with liquid light or saturator.
4 grams per gallon comes out to like 700 ppm, 1.4 ec. These are gorilla glue 4 I was told to feed em lightly. I fed em around 500ppm about 4 days ago when I noticed new growth and tips started turning yellow. So I backed off to around 300. Was going to bump it up to around 400 which comes out to around like 2.3 grams per gallon
It does look like it could be calcium. I feed pretty heavy out the gate. I start my rooted clones at 4g per gallon....then I ramp it up.

d3cryption

d3cryption

i having the same problem as @dankemhunter ..... all the "glue heads" be saying low feeds, low feeds keep ec under 1.4 ..

the past week and a half i've been having major issues , look to be a mg problem. and slight cal, with twisting leafs....

I'm slowing increasing my ec to see if that helps........

O

organiclover

that sounds like classic symptoms of underfeeding with V+B - I used to hover around 1.4 - 1.5 and saw similar symptoms ..... but once i bumped it to 1.6-1.7 its a different story - BTW this is refrencing a peat grow - in FWOK I am feeding 2.0
I never go under 1.5-1.6 unless i am flushing or the plants are jacked up on food already then you can back it down

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

that sounds like classic symptoms of underfeeding with V+B - I used to hover around 1.4 - 1.5 and saw similar symptoms ..... but once i bumped it to 1.6-1.7 its a different story - BTW this is refrencing a peat grow - in FWOK I am feeding 2.0
I never go under 1.5-1.6 unless i am flushing or the plants are jacked up on food already then you can back it down

i agree with this, same thing was happening to me a month or so ago. bumped up to 1.8 and all nice and dark green again.

d3cryption

d3cryption

i agree with this, same thing was happening to me a month or so ago. bumped up to 1.8 and all nice and dark green again.

did the lower leaves turn back green also or just the newer growth? what about stem color after upping the feeds?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Quality information fellas.. I appreciate it. Are u guys using tap and them bumping up to 1.4-1.8? Or are you using RO and feedin the shit outa em?

Top Bottom