veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

I'm watering these m-w-f for 20 min with the fwok. uk cheese 5 days into 12/12, tap/dirty mix @ 1.4-1.6ec oxygen pots. I used 25ml per 50 gal rez of the kondition that comes with the fwok
Uk1

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I was only using the dirty and +size early on and was getting a phantom deficency i couldnt figure out,when i added the +life it went right away,have not taken the time to figure out whats in it but it worked for me.
I think the +size could be swapped out with hydroplex and the +life by OGBioWar. Essentially being able to produce fire with only 3 products.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I think the +size could be swapped out with hydroplex and the +life by OGBioWar. Essentially being able to produce fire with only 3 products.

hydroplex doesn't work nearly as well with the veg+bloom as +size, I've been running +size and totally dropped everything else except MPK which I feed in place of +Size weeks 6-7. Anything else I used would swing pH too much.

And the +life has tons of other stuff in it besides microbes, pretty sure the stellar response is due to amino acids and enzymes, making +life more similar to vitamino by botanicare, with some added microbes. I don't run the +life unless my plants stress, honestly I've only used it twice outside of experimenting with it.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

hydroplex doesn't work nearly as well with the veg+bloom as +size, I've been running +size and totally dropped everything else except MPK which I feed in place of +Size weeks 6-7. Anything else I used would swing pH too much.

And the +life has tons of other stuff in it besides microbes, pretty sure the stellar response is due to amino acids and enzymes, making +life more similar to vitamino by botanicare, with some added microbes. I don't run the +life unless my plants stress, honestly I've only used it twice outside of experimenting with it.

Nice detailed info

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

This stuff suppose to turn a brown color when added to the res? Just fed based on 1.1 tsp per gallon and hit around 700ppm so I just went ahead and added enough to get me to 800. Did drop my pH in almost exactly where I like it.

Thanks for the info brother!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

@dankemhunter how is the V+B vs mills test coming along? Has one taken the lead versus the other?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

This stuff suppose to turn a brown color when added to the res? Just fed based on 1.1 tsp per gallon and hit around 700ppm so I just went ahead and added enough to get me to 800. Did drop my pH in almost exactly where I like it.

Thanks for the info brother!

ya it'll turn brown, that's micronized organic stuff he didn't say exactly what but I'm guessing some fulvics and possibly kelp. There's also a little tricantanol in the +size which is why you need to stop using it past week 6.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

also @ill eagle do you know whats in the kondition? I got a bottle of that too with my fwok it says to use it and half strength nutes when you first soak the wool

ill eagle

ill eagle

not sure but I can tell you not to use too much or your shit will never dry out. I used it 25ml to a 50gal rez and worked perfectly.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Does anyone know if I can use the dirty/tap mix with RO in coco? Or should I be using straight dirty? I am currently running 50/50 RO,Dirty.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

I'm watering these m-w-f for 20 min with the fwok. uk cheese 5 days into 12/12, tap/dirty mix @ 1.4-1.6ec oxygen pots. I used 25ml per 50 gal rez of the kondition that comes with the fwokView attachment 445825
@ill eagle What percent of tap/dirty are u using with the fwok? Also are you still using +life at .5 gram per gal?

Top Bottom