veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Wasn't feeding this girl enough. Picture 1 is the same plant as the one on the right of picture 2. Found the sweet spot!!!

GG4 FWOK 3 weeks
GG4 FWOK 4 Weeks

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Okay this is my first coco grow so I got a few questions. 2 pictures are rooted clones that have been transplanted into solo cups about 1 week ago. I let them get dry before I watered them for the second time. Then I let it go about half dry before next. Why have some of them rooted much harder than others? Should I be watering these plants every day? Every other day? Would you let the ones that have not much of a root structure dry out?

Also, the pictures of the plants in 1.5 gals were fully rooted solo cups. They have been in the 1.5 for a week. Not much growth and kind of yelloOkay so I got a few questions. 2 pictures below are rooted clones that have been transplanted into solo cups about 1 week ago. I let them get dry before I watered them for the second time. Then I let it go about half dry before next. Why have some of them rooted much harder than others? Should I be watering these plants every day? Would you let the ones that have not much of a root structure dry out?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

A little preview of whats going on in the veg room. Temperatures balancing around high 70's to high 60's. Humidity around low 70's to mid 60's. The FWOK seems to be moving along nicely.

WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT THE FWOK:
-It is important once you transplant and give it its first initial watering that you let it go for about 3-5 days before watering every other day, moving to every day. If you let them sit too long in between waterings, you get funky deficiencies. Watering more frequently pushes fresh oxygen and nutrients into the media.
-When transplanting, transplant into dry FWOK and then water. Soaking the FWOK and squeezing it out and then transplanting is a pain in the ass and a mess.

Hope this helps. Good luck y'all

Thermometer Veg Room
FWOK GG4 5 weeks
FWOK GG4 week 5 3
FWOK GG4 week 5 2

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

@ill eagle I got a question for you:

So I transplanted from 1/2 gal FWOK into 3gal fwok. I initially let the fwok go a bit dry after my first water. Should I be watering every other day now to keep it wet or should I let it dry out in between waterings?

O

organiclover

we solidarity - are you in promix or sunshine ?
and do you only use one dripper per 5 gal ?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Holy chunk city. Both you guys... Well done. I want those in my basement. What are you guys pullin down per light?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@organiclover I'm rockin the tupur mix by royal gold. Good shit.

ill eagle

ill eagle

@ill eagle I got a question for you:

So I transplanted from 1/2 gal FWOK into 3gal fwok. I initially let the fwok go a bit dry after my first water. Should I be watering every other day now to keep it wet or should I let it dry out in between waterings?

hey bro I was running the hard and dirty 1/2-1/2. I switched to the hd about a week ago. I went from 4" transplants into 1 gal, watered them once over 4 days and this is where they are at and are ready to transplant. One thing I've noticed about fwok is you don't need nearly the size container to grow trees and I have been filling my buckets 1/2 way up and getting better results then I ever got with buckets full of grodan chunks and cubes. I am transplanting a 6kw set up with 15 oxygen pots filled halfway with fwok and it looks like I might get by with less then two bags. The roots love the drainage and just go straight for the floor.

Ie1
Ie2

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

hey bro I was running the hard and dirty 1/2-1/2. I switched to the hd about a week ago. I went from 4" transplants into 1 gal, watered them once over 4 days and this is where they are at and are ready to transplant. One thing I've noticed about fwok is you don't need nearly the size container to grow trees and I have been filling my buckets 1/2 way up and getting better results then I ever got with buckets full of grodan chunks and cubes. I am transplanting a 6kw set up with 15 oxygen pots filled halfway with fwok and it looks like I might get by with less then two bags. The roots love the drainage and just go straight for the floor.

View attachment 452225 View attachment 452226
My roots arent nearly as vigorous as yours. I just transplanted from 1 gals to 3 gals (filled about 3/4) about 2 weeks ago. They are drying out every other day now. Do you think the fact that I am using regular pots instead of say a smart pot or oxygen pot has anything to do with my roots not as strong?

Stalks

Stalks

Just checked the website and saw the new hd version which combines the dirty with the original. Any one using this formula and is it better than just the original?

B

Bangarang

I apologize if this has been addressed already. But isn't this stuff rather expensive. (PS correct me if i am wrong; running on little sleep)
Ex. 100 Gal Res on average needs 400 grams.
5lb bucket = $100+ tax which breaks down to ~$20 a pound.
This does not include their additives. I am interested in their products but not at that price point.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I apologize if this has been addressed already. But isn't this stuff rather expensive. (PS correct me if i am wrong; running on little sleep)
This does not include their additives. I am interested in their products but not at that price point.
That was always what fueled my hesitation but I'm wrapping up an 8,000 w grow now with 5lbs; aside from making your own salt recipe I don't think many can properly feed and produce same yields under 8Kw for $120....

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I stopped using additives with vb save a bit monthly tea feed...shit works. Two 25,000w + harvests in a row hitting over 2 per feeding 1.8-2.2 all the way through.

It seems expensive but if you are a regular a shop they can probably cut you a deal.

Top Bottom