veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankemhunter

dankemhunter

VB making these girls stretch! About 14" tall after scrogging em. The second picture is ACE OF SPADES grown with mills!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Are mills and v + B still neck and neck? How did you like mills for the flowering ?

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Are mills and v + B still neck and neck? How did you like mills for the flowering ?
It's still neck and neck. They are both stretching and reacting to the scrog the exact same. Left my house for 2 nights and came back to the breaker flipped off... Room was 66 degrees w 80 rh.. Stalks were turnin purple. Probly stunted em a little but I'll let u know which ones kick back the best!

ill eagle

ill eagle

If you want frost then check your genetics, dial in your temps and watering schedule, and use the +size. Me and my boy are constantly trying to outgrow each other using the VB as a base. So far VB with +size and +life has beat out Canna boost, rock resinator, Moab, Hydroplex, Monster bloom, and combinations of all in Frost and weight. I've seen Mills run as directed and it's similar to GH in results. I know they try to give their shit away and push samples but square footage is just too valuable.

The Orange Pez is smelling like a fucking candy store right about now :)
IMG 6768

IMG 6781

V

VEGBLOOMWSUP

nice! ive tried it with a lot of comparable stuff over the last year or two, have had others with same genetics "dialed" w canna and what not... im still laughing. veg bloom crushes.

whats your foliar schedule @illeagle ? how many g's per gal and how often?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

That's what I had in mind. Might just run a table of coco with it
If you are gonna use coco.....make sure you DON'T cut it with perlite. Otherwise you will have runaway Blumats flooding the place.

The V+B alone runs really clean, I never see any residues on my drums. However when you start adding the +size you will start to see some buildup. I've had problems with blumats clogging from bloom boosters in the past. I have about a hundred of them sitting in a box right now waiting for a project when I will use them with a supersoil mix and just run water through them. I honestly think that's the best way to go with that system.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

If you are gonna use coco.....make sure you DON'T cut it with perlite. Otherwise you will have runaway Blumats flooding the place.

The V+B alone runs really clean, I never see any residues on my drums. However when you start adding the +size you will start to see some buildup. I've had problems with blumats clogging from bloom boosters in the past. I have about a hundred of them sitting in a box right now waiting for a project when I will use them with a supersoil mix and just run water through them. I honestly think that's the best way to go with that system.
So with the fwok do u want it to get almost dry and then get it wet enough till it starts to run off?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So with the fwok do u want it to get almost dry and then get it wet enough till it starts to run off?
I think @ill eagle could answer this question better than me.

I haven't used fwok for a full run yet. I just did a test to see how it did stacked up next to my coco/perlite mix in veg. I watered it the same I do my coco and it did really well. Roots seemed to thrive in the airy environment.

urban1026835

urban1026835

Can anyone chime in? I am wondering about the high N later in flower. I run coco and intend to start backing off my 4g V&B pr gal starting week 6.

currently day 24 daily feeds drain to waste 4g V&B + 2.5ml gal hydroplex. Now should I drop the V&B way Down and bump the Plex up?

My normal though process would tell me to gradually cut back the v&b while bumping the plex untill beginning week 8 end of 7 and give em a a10-14 day flush with tap.

Anyone have some different suggestions, and keep in mind this is just a 1 600 1 space personal garden cuts i have ran plenty.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Can anyone chime in? I am wondering about the high N later in flower. I run coco and intend to start backing off my 4g V&B pr gal starting week 6.

currently day 24 daily feeds drain to waste 4g V&B + 2.5ml gal hydroplex. Now should I drop the V&B way Down and bump the Plex up?

My normal though process would tell me to gradually cut back the v&b while bumping the plex untill beginning week 8 end of 7 and give em a a10-14 day flush with tap.

Anyone have some different suggestions, and keep in mind this is just a 1 600 1 space personal garden cuts i have ran plenty.
I would put in your 2.5ml of plex and then add your vb till you're at whatever EC your plants like. I wouldn't bump up the hydroplex until about week 5 and drop the VB down. Flush before and after. And then run straight VB at like .6-.8 EC for a week and then flush to finish. That's how I would run it

TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Just trying this out now. I have the dirty blend. With filtered water. 2.5 tsp scoops of it, a 1/4 of + life in a 4.5-5gal, 3 cups of tea using caps bennies. Lets see how it goes. Im in Canna coco. just trying out 12 plants. see how well they go

Top Bottom