veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
props to ill eagle. I like your style! your garden pics are inspiring:cool:
I've been lurking on this thread for 2 years (no posts). I finally had to post when you mentioned Tupur. I'm super eager to see how your TUPUR test goes. I'm a big fan of that stuff for sure. I'm about to run my first V+B test in my closet cab using it. Got a 5 lb order on the way of RO. My tap ppm is 100 to 120 mountain water (Sierras)

I'll be going STRAIGHT VB..no nonsense.. no snake oil..no micros (why micros?? dumb) no moab..no pk bs boosters... Been awhile since I used an off the shelf item. Been mixing raw salts for a good while now. I like simple so I'm giving it a shot..I like free time and mixing 1 thing will free me up for other indoor sports

Eager to see how new users of V + B turn out. New to VB myself. I went with the V+B HD as I am in coco. Seems so simple. Took me a whole 20 seconds to mix up a gallon of feed water and test the EC. Was left standing there looking at those bottles sitting on my shelf and thinking wtf, this cant be! We will see!

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

Can I still get the V+B RO? I called there a few times and nobody answered..or called me back. Then I made some calls to some shops. I got a quote from one of the retailers on the distributor list> 71 bux for 5 gallons. That's alot less than the original 100 I was told.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i have a sample of the Ro formula.anyone running it with promix? i know i should get the dirty formula ,but i'm almost out of foliage pro.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

ill' I just figured out your screen name...ill eagle ie>sounds like illegal..

ill eagle

ill eagle

Hahah you guys kill me ! If you get leafy product you are not using enough water! The +size makes a huge difference in calyx size too. I'd use 1-2 grams per gallon for foliar. I haven't had any strains burn from the 2 grams yet and shit is crushing. cheeze from the last run with the HDVB in fwok.
Chie3
Chie2

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Hahah you guys kill me ! If you get leafy product you are not using enough water! The +size makes a huge difference in calyx size too. I'd use 1-2 grams per gallon for foliar. I haven't had any strains burn from the 2 grams yet and shit is crushing. cheeze from the last run with the HDVB in fwok.
View attachment 488876 View attachment 488877
Ill.....you're using +Size at 2g per gallon on foliars? Are you using anything else with it like Yucca or saturator?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
View attachment 488876 View attachment 488877

Not enough water? As in runoff water when you feed? @ill eagle

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Has anybody been using the +life? I have been using it but acclimating it into pretty much every watering. I just looked at the new label and it says to only use it once a week. Does anyone use it every watering or once a week?

DH

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

Nice, good to know. I wonder if it would benefit the OGBiowar Tea if I incorporated the +life with it once a week. Might have to experiment

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Nice, good to know. I wonder if it would benefit the OGBiowar Tea if I incorporated the +life with it once a week. Might have to experiment
Talk to Cap about it. There is probably some crossover. I'm out of the root and foliar pack right now.....which is why I bought the life.

Top Bottom