veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

hahaha..yaaa boys doin work. That's what I'll do, store the bulk in something sealed like good tupperware and my weekly in a smaller one. I don't trust the package bucket at all. We got high Rh right now..check out the bag ring.
I live in NorCal on the coast. Our humidity levels are super high. It fluctuates between 61% to 96%. I just keep all my base in the 3 gallon with the Gamma Seal and my Size and Life in their original containers. I still have to break up clumps every now and then, but it works fairly well. You can get the lids at Home Depot for about 8 bucks. I use them for lots of stuff since I have to deal with so much humidity.

Natural

Natural

I was using that stupid twisty tie thing before I realized what was happening. This is my little 5 lb tester. Gonna hurry up and get the 25 next.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Thanks smokey but that ends my desire to use it. If they recommend not making a liquid concentrate and I now see it has some living stuff in there probably why. It seems to be the hot ticket but like I said the doseatrons are my favorite thing so I'll leave you guys to crushing it with that powder I'll keep on paying the bills with my mills simply cause it comes in a bottle. Veg+bloom if your reading this hint hint

I'm about to be testing an injectable mix by them, I'll let you know how it goes. It's already being used by some of the best out there so I'm pretty excited

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

just an observation..this stuff is highly hygroscopic. I'm gonna ziplock baggie what I think I'll use weekly. Scoop will turn dark sitting in open air. How is everyone else storing?
..still loving it

I used the bags it came in, just pour and close, always using both bags. I've also done what you're saying- pre weighed ziplocs so I could just grab it and dump in the res.

Natural

Natural

I used the bags it came in, just pour and close, always using both bags. I've also done what you're saying- pre weighed ziplocs so I could just grab it and dump in the res.
I'm getting pretty good at hitting my target ec with a quickness..v+b where have you been my whole grow life..haha

The Terps

The Terps

@We Solidarity are you testing a new product or experimenting with th current product sorry got confused

clutch419

clutch419

I just pulled down my 37 harvest with veg&bloom and all I can say is it gets better the more you can play with it and get to know it.
I figured out a great formula with using the dirty and the hd at the same time. I also through in Zeus juice and carbo load. Zues juice is just about the same as golden tree but cheaper.
I am running a experiment now using gh floralicios grow and bloom. Not the 1 part.
And I can say there is a way better results with it then zues juice or golden tree. But I hate to support gh I was using old products I had. But I might have to get more because the results are great.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Fvck Monsanto / GH.

I tried both HD and Dirty. With Dirty I had Ca- problems. It's def not for coco. I've corrected it.

Going fwd I will buy V+B ro soft formula by the ton from now on.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Fvck Monsanto / GH.

I tried both HD and Dirty. With Dirty I had Ca- problems. It's def not for coco. I've corrected it.

Going fwd I will buy V+B ro soft formula by the ton from now on.
That's odd, as Chris told me there was a lot more cal and mag in HD. I've been running a blend of tap and dirty in coco for a little over a year and a half and NEVER have issues.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

That's odd, as Chris told me there was a lot more cal and mag in HD. I've been running a blend of tap and dirty in coco for a little over a year and a half and NEVER have issues.
sorry if I said it wrong; agreed.
The HD was higher in cal and mag, the Dirty didn't need as much of course.

I started using Dirty and more dehuey water (vs tap and the HD) and that's when issues started. Was dialed before that. My fault, not the v+b guys.

I will next use the new RO Soft formula and get a 5lb bucket from Smokey503ski. Done and set and fixed.

Natural

Natural

sorry if I said it wrong; agreed.
The HD was higher in cal and mag, the Dirty didn't need as much of course.

I started using Dirty and more dehuey water (vs tap and the HD) and that's when issues started. Was dialed before that. My fault, not the v+b guys.

I will next use the new RO Soft formula and get a 5lb bucket from Smokey503ski. Done and set and fixed.

I'm really new at this line, using Dirty with RO in dirt. From what I'm observing, I need to use about .2-.3 ec of cal-mag in veg to help the uptake and feed lightly (I'm good at around .6 ec) using plain water feeds once or twice between feeds for small plants. Coming from mostly organic bottle nutes where you can literally feed the same amounts of big plants to small plants will get me into trouble with V+B. Once the plants have established a good root system and enter the flower room..I'm dropping the CalMag and feeding around 1 ec of nothing but Dirty and things look very very good. For light feeders like cookies..I just give them more plain water feeds...all else are getting fed every watering. I would like to see how I fare using just chlorine filters and drop the RO..not quite there yet though.

Natural

Natural

To clarify.. when I say get into trouble..what I see is some leaf twisting..no burn at all. I did see some mag deficiency in some white 91chemskva..but she's a special case..picky feeder.
I think these nutes are about as medical grade of a raw salt as they come and burn won't come easy. But I do think as a one-part it contains a good amount of N and that's why I am helping the young plants with CalMag.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I've been working with this line for years, done the tap, done the ro, rocked the dirty, ran the HD. They all work and produce solid quality. I've got half of my shit in coco right now and the other in rockwool, everything on HD, and plants are picture perfect. My feed is .2 tap water, 5g/gal HD, recirculated, back to Rez and drop EC a few points with ro water on the next feed, back and forth, rinse repeat, done. I probably save 30% on my water and the same with the nutrient. After a while it's simple and stress free.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I've been working with this line for years, done the tap, done the ro, rocked the dirty, ran the HD. They all work and produce solid quality. I've got half of my shit in coco right now and the other in rockwool, everything on HD, and plants are picture perfect. My feed is .2 tap water, 5g/gal HD, recirculated, back to Rez and drop EC a few points with ro water on the next feed, back and forth, rinse repeat, done. I probably save 30% on my water and the same with the nutrient. After a while it's simple and stress free. View attachment 586762
Fascinating. I do drain to waste but wish I was doing recirculation.
Maybe I should switch?

I thought the unused nutes were what plants rejected by not uptaking and that's why everyone did dtw?

Top Bottom