veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

Just sharing my results from my current run with veg+bloom 1 part powder. I run this blend from clone to full fruit. so easy it's ridiculous. I am paying around $100 in nutes to run a 6kw hydro setup, rockwool, ebb and flow. The hardwater version drops my ph to around 5.8 and my water is HARD. These were all grown in tap which started out around 450ppm. After mixing nutes I am usually around 1450ppm...... these are on 7 weeks today

ill eagle

ill eagle

it says 16-10-30. The rep I have gotten samples from also points out that it has 6+% magnesium and 18+% calcium with a trace of added silica and amino acids and a good percentage of sulfur. dissolves super clean. I'll get some pics this weekend, the frost is getting sticky and sweet:animbong:

sdgrower

sdgrower

How many grams per gallon are you using?

Re-read and see that you only use 1 teaspoon per gallon

sdgrower

sdgrower

They look great. Is this the same nutes you used on your UC runs?

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

ya i've recently switched to the gh powder after playing with it outdoors this summer. getting the same kind of sugary denseness. i never would have guessed.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I ran Jack's a couple of years ago and had some issues.For one when I called for technical support the lady asked me if I was growing marijuana, not cool. She pointed out they are in a non mmj state, kinda scary. Another thing I noticed is with jack's you have to add several things to complete your reservoir where with veg+bloom it is all in the bag. jacks is also more of a granular chunky consistency where veg+bloom is a fluffy powder. it dissolves a lot faster than jack's. I prefer the one and done, clean routine.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Thanks!

I spoke to two techs for the Veg+Bloom formula and they are sending us samples for testing and evaluation. Very nice and professional folks I must say.

+Rep

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looks great. What strain is that and what day flowering is it?
Thanks
:animbong:

Top Bottom