veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ill eagle

ill eagle

works in any medium I'm told. just down the dose and you can run it in coco or soil. I haven't done this yet but I was thinking of trying a soil less coco based mix.

W

wanderingwobble

For sure. Why coco? personal preference or specific reasoning? Anybody been ordering this online? My local shop doesnt carry it, and im having a hard time finding it on the interweb

ill eagle

ill eagle

just want to hand feed/water some ladies that I run outside of the hydro system which is the main fixture in the room. There are a few cuts floating around that sound like fun but I don't want to put them in the main system until tried and proven...namely girl scout cookies

I get my veg+bloom from my local shop, pretty sure you can just call them direct and work something out, atleast have it ordered to your local shop. there's an 800# on their site.

the diesel hybrid, this thing pushes 2+ per light with the powdered nute rockwool combo and she is iced out
thc2f.jpg
thc1d1.jpg

W

wanderingwobble

2+? Goddamn. for sure, ill try that out! Theyre lookin super fuckin frosty

S

stonedinthe902

looking good buddy! I know a fella who does tap-water dwc who'd love a one-step powder like this. His tap water is usually between 200-400ppm and a ph between 7-8 (both seem to vary a lot, seasonal related?). You say it brings your ph to about 5.8, what is it typically to begin with? Do you need to adjust/monitor it at all, or simply mix&go?

Ps: strain looks amazing. C99 one of my favorites, and being a north east coaster you know I'm a sucker for diesels... Im picturing a trippy but comfortable stone off the mix... What's it like!?

ill eagle

ill eagle

My pH is 7.8-8 outta the faucet. Veg+Bloom drops my pH to around 5.8 at working strength. It don't get any easier. I have some pics in my gallery running the same nutes in a UC16... so I can vouch, works well

B

bluewaves

Lookin lovely ... Good to see u bac at it ..I love me some one part
Nutes too..

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

damm i love livin in the wild wild west! shit loooks fukin bombay! dat sour chem u got ther is a chunky ass beotch haha keep on crushhhin it maing love wat u doin keep up the good work playa.... btw u do u use any additives on top of his stuff?

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

No additives... It claims to include an array of boosters and secret ingredients.... all I can say is my leaves don't lie!
I want to thank you Ill Eagle for this thread...I contacted the company and they are going to send me a few samples...I been using Maxibloom and can't wait to try this stuff out...Looks awesome...
Thanks again

ill eagle

ill eagle

Hydroponic Research veg+bloom

Blows maxi-bloom away. I've been through the hoops with Maxi-bloom, jack's, and a grip of other liquid nutrients. I've talked with the people at Hydroponic Research and they know their shit. They also offer a custom nutrient service which includes lab analysis etc. I had my water tested and they shipped me my 5lber's. One 5lb runs about 3 1000w HPS on the 12hr shift.

deep buddy

deep buddy

nice but im sure its not just these nutes seems like you got some serious skills (and hellla good taste in genetics) thanks for the heads up on these nutes for real though!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I am using this stuff now in DTW coco.

BTW you can send a tap water sample to the company and they will custom formulate nutes to work with your tap water so you dont have to use RO. The Beez Kneez!!!!! They also have an RO formula.

hiboy

hiboy

Hot dang, with 5 ressies i def gotta rock a couple with this, my backs hurting from all the chems i pour, Have u had equal results with diff. strains?
hb

Top Bottom