veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Been using this stuff for a few weeks now on some mothers I have with my TAP water using the ro/soft verson and my tap sits from 250/270 around there I can tell my white mother is loving it feeding them a full tsp, well for me a full tsp is 5 grams of powder that leaves me a ph of 6.0/6.2 and that works for me I don't have to fuck with the ph and once every few feeding I go half strength that gives me a ph of 6.4 and i feed them just like that I know that ph is a bit high but I find that doing that kinda levels shit out for me and not as much salt is build up that way well less salts get built up cuz all them salts can cause a nasty lock out and give u some shitty ass buds two runs ago i got about a pound an half of Chemdog D all locked out it was 80 day locked out Chemdog D lol...So I for ever want to avoid another lock out so i do think half strength feedings every few watering s is a good way to help avoid that I THINK ...

Anyways I guess I answered my own question if the ro version was gonna work with my 250 ppm tap water or not and the answer is yes as far as the vegg goes I will be back once they are in mid flower to find out if it also works well in flower i hope it all works out ...

ill eagle

ill eagle

I had the opportunity to smoke a fellow farmers goods grown with Veg+Bloom in Coco and it was very dank and flavorful. This guy has run a bunch of other nute lines in coco and this run his flowers were larger,tighter and just tasted better all around. I think I might need to document a run with Coco. What brand do you guys think I should run? I know he uses Canna but I'd rather save some $ and go with something not imported from Europe.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I had the opportunity to smoke a fellow farmers goods grown with Veg+Bloom in Coco and it was very dank and flavorful. This guy has run a bunch of other nute lines in coco and this run his flowers were larger,tighter and just tasted better all around. I think I might need to document a run with Coco. What brand do you guys think I should run? I know he uses Canna but I'd rather save some $ and go with something not imported from Europe.
I use the GH brick. Works great for me. :D

Rushoe

Rushoe

I am using some shit called dutchman coco my plants look nice I flowered out a small plant with stuff last run I think it works good.

sdgrower

sdgrower

I have heard roots organic soilless mix is the way to go with veg+bloom. It's hard to beat veg+bloom/rockwool.

ill eagle

ill eagle

The GH brick is cheap but having to soak it etc. , looks like work... I likes things ready to go. I know my local shop carries the roots stuff so that's prolly the direction I'll go. I love my rockwool but just want to see how the coco does for shits and giggles

deep buddy

deep buddy

I have heard roots organic soilless mix is the way to go with veg+bloom. It's hard to beat veg+bloom/rockwool.
yep this is what ive been seeing on other forums as well sdgrower. hey ill i use the imported bagged stuff but i got mine for dirt cheap. shit is fucking bomb though. right now i have gold label which is about the same as canna imo or any other loose rhp cert'd precharged. im going for the chow mix next and gold label does a premix 80/20 leca/coco and they give great deals on pallets. but the bricked works fine just gotta pre charge the shit(again imo). still havent smoked the Veg&Bloom only stuff yet but i will soon. it looks like the bomb

ill eagle

ill eagle

Thc1
I'm going with the nutrifield. It was recommended by my local shop so that's what I'm gonna run. I got it for the same price as the Roots soilless, $15. I need a few more days on the babies in rockwool and then I'm gonna throw them into these 5gal dirt pots by hydrofarm. I'm thinking water every 3 days with the Veg+Bloom at 1 tsp per gallon and flush every 3-4 waterings. What do you coco guys think of that watering schedule?

deep buddy

deep buddy

View attachment 215747 I'm going with the nutrifield. It was recommended by my local shop so that's what I'm gonna run. I got it for the same price as the Roots soilless, $15. I need a few more days on the babies in rockwool and then I'm gonna throw them into these 5gal dirt pots by hydrofarm. I'm thinking water every 3 days with the Veg+Bloom at 1 tsp per gallon and flush every 3-4 waterings. What do you coco guys think of that watering schedule?
yeah never used the Nutifield before is it R.H.P. certified? that watering schedule will work fine. i do mine on DTW with drippers and i water anywhere from 2 to 6 times a day for that hydro like growth. but thats a lil more work to set up ie manifold and collection system timer and other stuffs but its well worth it.

Blucross

Blucross

Well i just received my sample today. After speaking with Chris and my Tap being around 280 he suggested the Tap version. I will update once i use it, but as far as customer service Hydroponic research is number one.;)

silverhaze

silverhaze

I've started a run of Earthshaker OG at .5 tsp/gal Tap water. These are clones and have only had the veg+bloom since transplant and look great, very healthy. I'm in week 2 of veg - I have and will take a photo at the start of each week to show progress. I will post photos in a few weeks. For me, this stuff works great and is super easy. Chris is a good guy too, knows his stuff.

FlyingSkull

FlyingSkull

Put us down for "This shit rocks"!! Please. Wow, was very surprised how well this stuff works and easy to use. And also found Chris to be a super nice guy and VERY helpful! Solid product in my book.

PS- Some of your pictures of examples on here are AMAZING!! Very nice work guys!! Very healthy plants!

sdgrower

sdgrower

I'm starting week 5 and so far so good. A friend is also running veg+bloom and rock resinator and he's 2 weeks out and his ladies look better than ever.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I'm gonna run them in these dirt-bag/black bucket combos to keep the runoff contained. I'm also running the RO/SOFT version of Veg+Bloom in A/C condensation water I'm collecting so I'm pretty excited to see what happens. I might pop some holes in the bottom of these dirt bags around week 2 and see if the roots crawl out into the bucket below, kinda makes sense that they would go looking for water, and the humidity level in the bottom bucket should get em' fat and fuzzy! Really psyched about this, gotta good feeling!
Thc1

L

lilpigpig

cant wait to see this run... I usually do a 50 coco/ 50 perlite mix... I run it as I would do as rw with drain and flood method. Similar as to what you would do, top feed for the first week or so then go straight drain and flood. From your OG hybrid whats the ppm you go from bloom? i.e.. week 1= 1000, week 2= 1100, week 3= 1400, week 4= 1500, week 5= 1700, week 6 = 1400, week 7 = 1000, week 8 flush

ill eagle

ill eagle

lilpigpig I've been keeping everything between 1300-1500ppms this last run and everything is super healthy, OGs and all. I've been finding that in this range in rockwool I can't really screw up. My tap is 350-400

here we go, for the record 3 tsp in a 5 gallon Homer bucket was around 750ppm 6.1ph. I'm going to run it at this strength unless you coco guys think I should take it up a notch
Thc3
Thc1
Thc2

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
this looks awesome especially for me starting over. I plan to use it in 4x4 coco beds so we will see how that goes thanks for the thread hommie just emailed them for a sample fuck it i did the 10 nut concision and i need some simplicity in my life rite now plus with all the bread ill save i'll be able to spend money else where like 100lb co2 tank fuck ya !!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'm gonna run them in these dirt-bag/black bucket combos to keep the runoff contained. I'm also running the RO/SOFT version of Veg+Bloom in A/C condensation water I'm collecting so I'm pretty excited to see what happens. I might pop some holes in the bottom of these dirt bags around week 2 and see if the roots crawl out into the bucket below, kinda makes sense that they would go looking for water, and the humidity level in the bottom bucket should get em' fat and fuzzy! Really psyched about this, gotta good feeling!
View attachment 216334
I ran plants on buckets before and its a pain in the ass when you have to empty all the buckets. Might want to switch to a table. Just a suggestion bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom