veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

I am now a Veg Bloom user. Has my moms and clones looking super happy..

prometh

prometh

got my sample shipped out the next day after requesting it and came the day after..

running outdoors with a siphon injector and everything is looking great..

the only thing keeping me from running it is the cost. i'll have to do a little more research before i switch.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I got some nice bushes outside in coco right now using v+b ro version with my tapwater 250/300ish ppms its easy my tap sits out for day then I mix about 3 tsp of v+b and gives me about 800/900 ppms and a ph of 7.8 so I add some ph down to about 6.2/6.1 . About a month ago or so I didn't have to use any ph down at all with my tap I guess the hot days have something to do with how the ph is coming out different so I for the most part feed it v+b and some ph down when I have to work longer hours I have my bro use maxibloom because not only do I have 16 pounds of it but not matter what the ph of my tap after mixing one tsp per gallon of maxibloom always leaves my ph at 6.0 so its something stupid proof for my bro he is as stupid as they come lol I will be trying to show him how to use the meter next ect. I will try to get some pics up this weekend

Rushoe

Rushoe

Some outdoor veg+bloom with my tapwater 250/300ish ppms with the soft version in coco/perlite mix just gotta let the tap sit out so it wont kill the benies in the mix and ur set now that I am not hitting as hard I do have to add a bit of ph down other then that so far so good seems to be working fine I cant wait to see the end product.. not only am I growing some head stash but at the same time I am testing the v+b. Next time they gotta go in some bigger pots for sure maybe some 15 gallon pots would be cool.

CIMG0027
CIMG0028
CIMG0033
CIMG0028
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Some outdoor veg+bloom with my tapwater 250/300ish ppms with the soft version in coco/perlite mix just gotta let the tap sit out so it wont kill the benies in the mix and ur set now that I am not hitting as hard I do have to add a bit of ph down other then that so far so good seems to be working fine I cant wait to see the end product.. not only am I growing some head stash but at the same time I am testing the v+b. Next time they gotta go in some bigger pots for sure maybe some 15 gallon pots would be cool.

Looking good hommie!!!

R

ReCway

gotta keep it real ... This shit rocks.. Has my moms looking perfect. Every leaf . No def at all. And my moms are finicky girls.. have 7 plants in flower with it and they are killing it.

I just ordered a pound of veg+bloom. Can't wait to try it and see how well it works out. I haven't heard of any negative results. Keeping it simple.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Great results keeping it very simple! I also received a sample and going to see what its capable of. Thanks for all your info on veg+bloom.

ill eagle

ill eagle

negative on the beans, this is a cut floating around so-cal at the moment.

keep it simple. Love what this product has done for my routine.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
what media is that in your blue buckets?

Top Bottom