Veg + bloom dirty and ogbiowar bennies.

• Thread starter bangbang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very cool thread bangbang, gonna pop a squat and see how the dial'd enviroment and Dirty mix treat ya, i'm lookin' to pick up a bit myself, dont see it online so I gotta make the call....

And to your ? Is your soil cold or too wet?
It appears she's on the edge of the canopy, maybe not getting enough light or drying out fast enough betw. waterings.

bangbang

bangbang

Yeah. Its not on
Very cool thread bangbang, gonna pop a squat and see how the dial'd enviroment and Dirty mix treat ya, i'm lookin' to pick up a bit myself, dont see it online so I gotta make the call....

And to your ? Is your soil cold or too wet?
It appears she's on the edge of the canopy, maybe not getting enough light or drying out fast enough betw. waterings.

Yeah. it is not online yet. If you give a call. they can hook you up. Thanks for the advice. Chris from V+B thinks it is a result of over watering as well. but I was only able to give him verbal dicription.

bangbang

bangbang

It has been busy. I am glad to report that things are going great. The quality of my last crop is amazing. And the yeild is great considering how well the plants did last run...

SO back to the current run. I ran into some issue over the last few weeks. I think I was a combination of :

1. using coco in my mix. Which I believe stripped my plants of cal/mag
2. over ferting.

But now things are on the up. I am definitely dealing with some inconsistency of plant vitality due to the fact the some plants suffered more than others over the last problematic week.

I am running some experiments with toping the master/bubba strain this time. first off I have veg'ed them twice as large. And I have toped them. ( some I toped once/some I have top multiple times.)

I have finally dialed in the enviroment in my room. and it is amazing. I am currently running my room at:

81 f/ 76 rh/ 1000 co2

It feels like the tropics. And the plants love it...!!!!

I have been raising the co2 levels from 800 to 1000 over the last week. I also changed the light cycle from 24 to 18 i hope to aclimate to plants to their 12/12 switch.

The last day before.. 12/12 :D
IMG 20130606 012221 025
IMG 20130606 012110 896

I have never seen with my plants... It reminds me of the some kind of mutant from lord of the rings.... roots shooting out of the stock.... OGBIOWAR x Dialed environment....
IMG 20130605 244242 237

Wow. took this shot about 3 days ago.... Funny how things dont't seem like they grow much from a day to day basis.... this pic.. begs to differ. Also decided to go this the new raptor hoods for my two new 1k additions. ... LOVe them. I think they are only 10 lbs heavier than the magnums and now they are easy to clean (with drop down glass/ the only reason I considered buying them over the magums.!!!) I swear they visual looks allot brighter. But no factual evidence to support this.
IMG 20130528 194848 301

IMG 20130606 012841 763
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
been hearin good things with dirty veg and bloom. im in for da ride

Latest posts

Top Bottom