Veg Bloom Help!!! SOS

• Thread starter A.Swift
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

So after 2 flushes with SLF, the runoff with just RO and SLF was still comming out at 1.2 EC. I ran about 125 gallons through 35 3 gallon pots and 15-18 5 gallon pots. It finnally dropped to .7 EC, the lack of an enzyme with the Veg+bloom was causing crazy salt bind w coco. My question is next watering do I hit them with just RO again until the runoff is at a 0 base?

Dem be some dirty lines lol. Glad slf did the job. Not sure on the ro end. Someone else should know, and chime in.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Btw pretty sure you can add slf to every res change. And never have build up issues... well. Super unlikely too.

I will do this from here on out 100% bro. I been hand watering not using my lines as i didnt want to trouble shoot that, that runoof is from THE PLANTS. After yesterdays flush i came in today and they looked worse, apparently the SLF unlocked all the shit. I decided to test runoff again 2.0 EC !!!!!!!!!!! I ran another 100 Gallons through 50 plants and it finally was comming out somewhat reasonable. Veg bloom is some salty shit bro, its like a different language from what I am accustomed to.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's not the nutrients it's the watering practices. Not feeding to enough runoff or not feeding often enough. The whole point is to flush old nutes out every feed and feed often enough you stay above 95% saturation.

bunkerking

bunkerking

It's not the nutrients it's the watering practices. Not feeding to enough runoff or not feeding often enough. The whole point is to flush old nutes out every feed and feed often enough you stay above 95% saturation.

yah feels like you are just wasting shit tons of water. slow it down abit :)

get into a rhythm of feeding to 20-30% run off. few times a day. and build up wont/shouldnt be a huge problem.
Dont hold me to the slf100 in every res change. likely unneeded with proper watering.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yah feels like you are just wasting shit tons of water. slow it down abit :)

get into a rhythm of feeding to 20-30% run off. few times a day. and build up wont/shouldnt be a huge problem.
Dont hold me to the slf100 in every res change. likely unneeded with proper watering.
If they are watered often it takes very little to get good run off. But most people think they are going to need as much as when they hold feed frequency back

bunkerking

bunkerking

if you dont want to feed multi times a day. take out the drippers and hand feed once or more daily.

bunkerking

bunkerking

If they are watered often it takes very little to get good run off. But most people think they are going to need as much as when they hold feed frequency back

Yep. More daily feedings on drip = less over all compared to once a day. Really want to go to drip to save even more water. (myself)

A.Swift

A.Swift

how are things looking?

I'm saying a prayer, I think the reflection off my walls being TPO roofing way amplified my ceramics strength. Symptoms look alot like too much light now that I've ironed out the rootzone EC isn't the issue. I will add update pics tommorow, really making me want to go back to organics.

bunkerking

bunkerking

picture?

Hows far are the lamps from the top of the plants?

it very well could be just the roots recovering, and unable to pull up all the water it needs. and will with abit more time.

A.Swift

A.Swift

and how often are you watering now?

I'm trying to keep them at the recommended saturation they are slowly sipping quicker each day im hand watering 24-36 hour intervals the better looking plants are getting thirsty fast. I decided to not listen to recommended EC and follow vegs blooms feeding dose as they claim its a "light feed" and instantly greener, I think im going to have to follow what they say and just really make sure im running off properly. Never in my life have i really ever gone above 500ppm-550ppm in veg with prior lines, I guess the lack of chelation in veg bloom makes alot more EC required to no go deficient? I will upload pix for you bunker, just weird stuff happening, I know people are saying what line you run doesnt matter. However, im inclined the feel different after this 8 week learning period.

A.Swift

A.Swift

Aqua, Thanks! Thank you for being so active on the forums brother, YOU DA BEST !

TEGRITY FARMS YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom