Veg+bloom / Hydroponic Research

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I'm just starting their nute line. I screwed up and thought the order wasn't delivered but it got located after H.R.'s customer support helped me do a makeup order.

They comped me on MY mistake and were super cool and gracious. I'm not affiliated in any way and they told me they are on Instagram but not here.

I'm blown away by their incredible customer service and will absolutely use them nonstop now. Fantastic customer service and the users here on the Farm all seem very satisfied.

They were also cool about the NftG guys and had only good things to say about their competitors, CLASS ACT

hiboy

hiboy

I'm just starting their nute line. I screwed up and thought the order wasn't delivered but it got located after H.R.'s customer support helped me do a makeup order.

They comped me on MY mistake and were super cool and gracious. I'm not affiliated in any way and they told me they are on Instagram but not here.

I'm blown away by their incredible customer service and will absolutely use them nonstop now. Fantastic customer service and the users here on the Farm all seem very satisfied.

They were also cool about the NftG guys and had only good things to say about their competitors, CLASS ACT
I had horrible results with it. I will admit though it was in a new room just built and there's always a few bugs to work out but I never used it again good luck
Hb

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I had horrible results with it. I will admit though it was in a new room just built and there's always a few bugs to work out but I never used it again good luck
Hb
What went wrong?
I have only been using it for a couple weeks. I have noticed I need to run at least a 1.7 ec to keep things green.
I am running hungrier phenos.
At 1.5 ec I noticed issues within a few days.
I called customer support and they told me you can run it in the 2.0+ ec and bump it up little by little.
So far it's working for me.
Just started week 3 and adding +Size of 1 gram per gallon then bumping EC to 1.7 using their base A+B

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

They really don't have enough online support.
No feed chart. Nothing explaining how to use either.
I swear I seen something online saying if it doesn't mix well you need to add something so fallout doesn't happen. Which I believe it's either Calcium and or Magnesium. Not sure so don't quote me on it.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I'm intending a bigass mixing pump . Got a beast dedicated just for this. NftG killed my mag9. Grrr.

They're super helpful on the phone. They explained how its mostly ec or ppm. Sounds like a tsp/gal works well for people here?

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

They used to have a feed chart on the website, but for some reason they took it down. I've always just weighed things out. I start out at 3 grams per gallon and then ramp up to either 5 or 6 grams depending on whether I am growing trees or not.

Warmer water and a good pump will help with mixing. I had been using my 3/4hp pump to mix things up, and never really had any issues with sediment.

I've been using V+B for a little over a year and a half now......and I am not regretting it.......one bit.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Maybe my water is too cold. I do see sparkly stuff in the res.
At the end there is brown stuff in the bottom I dump out.
I fill my res full, then slowly dump in the nutes while my sump pump mixes things.
I have tried 75° water and that didn't help. Although my res does stay around 62°-65° so maybe I need a aquarium heater to keep the solution warmer.
I feed to waste so really never thought about water temps playing a role.
I'm happy how my pants are growing. Zero issues at all with them.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I had great customer support. I might of got lock out. My partner at the time was a doe doe bird.....we shut the place down and I moved on.
Hb
so sorry bro. Yeah a bad partner fucks shit up. And HR is soooooo fucking pro that they don't do feedcharts. I actually respect that even more. It isn't complicated.

They don't sell overpriced water with incomplete nutrients and whatnot. They sell a simple, complete line.

Here's hoping my mixing pump and timers work.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Maybe my water is too cold. I do see sparkly stuff in the res.
At the end there is brown stuff in the bottom I dump out.
I fill my res full, then slowly dump in the nutes while my sump pump mixes things.
I have tried 75° water and that didn't help. Although my res does stay around 62°-65° so maybe I need a aquarium heater to keep the solution warmer.
I feed to waste so really never thought about water temps playing a role.
I'm happy how my pants are growing. Zero issues at all with them.
You have a mixing pump running 24/7? Not reading properly sorry. I ask because I do usually have a mixer always as well as airpumps plural.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Experiment 626 grown with HD in ProMix, feed 1tsp/gal til day 42, at day 45 I used 1/2 tsp then she got plain water til harvest.

Pull a couple fresh dried nugs off the vine to taste for NYE....... got another keeper, who says purple weeds not potent?!!

Top Bottom