Veg+bloom In Rdwc (current Culture)

• Thread starter Loyal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loyal

I have a build that is soon to crop using current culture xxl buckets using their nutrient line. I had a great harvest but ran into more problems than I did with the previous run using heavy 16. I wanted to try out veg+bloom nutes in the rdwc and see how it goes. Has anyone used V+B in rdwc before even if its not specifically in current culture. The reason Im not going back to heavy 16 is I had some problems with using in veg with a run I mentioned above. I feel my genetics have more potential and better final bud product than using current culture solutions.

I would really appreciate any feedback. Posted on a few other forums and everyone was quiet. Hopefully someone sheds some light. Thanks in advance

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I have a build that is soon to crop using current culture xxl buckets using their nutrient line. I had a great harvest but ran into more problems than I did with the previous run using heavy 16. I wanted to try out veg+bloom nutes in the rdwc and see how it goes. Has anyone used V+B in rdwc before even if its not specifically in current culture. The reason Im not going back to heavy 16 is I had some problems with using in veg with a run I mentioned above. I feel my genetics have more potential and better final bud product than using current culture solutions.

I would really appreciate any feedback. Posted on a few other forums and everyone was quiet. Hopefully someone sheds some light. Thanks in advance
I took a look at the makeup of the veg products. They look pretty standard to me. I don't think you'll change results by switching products. I'm of the opinion that you don't maximize yield and quality through nutrients. Nutrients are necessary, but not sufficient for quality; quality is managed through cultivation. You can't just feed your way to excellence, you need to cultivate the canopy to get that. I suspect this line is just as good as several others ( I use General Hydroponics) out there. I'd work with the line you know and try and tune it, rather than switching it.

@fatawa here is a DWC guru, maybe he'll weigh in.

fatawa

fatawa

I took a look at the makeup of the veg products. They look pretty standard to me. I don't think you'll change results by switching products. I'm of the opinion that you don't maximize yield and quality through nutrients. Nutrients are necessary, but not sufficient for quality; quality is managed through cultivation. You can't just feed your way to excellence, you need to cultivate the canopy to get that. I suspect this line is just as good as several others ( I use General Hydroponics) out there. I'd work with the line you know and try and tune it, rather than switching it.

@fatawa here is a DWC guru, maybe he'll weigh in.
i agree with wats said from old man river.nutrient line isnt that important.im not familiar with the nute line yur talking bout.really u just need to dial n yur ppms.u may b at 450 n veg n one line and 700 of another.until u get some real understanding of npk n taylor to yur needs a universal starting point is 500/veg,850/flip.and watch yur ppms and ph fluctuation.diald in no matter the nute line u shud get 15-30ppm(tech no drop is perfect,but to c a minimal drop helps u visualy c they r drinking nutes)if u r getting that drop yur ph fluctuation is very minimal,if it swings high n veg,or low n flower yur ppms r 2 high.

fatawa

fatawa

You r just making nutes available to plants,n they will wick up wat they desire.just cause u feed does not mean they using all of what u give.quite the contrary...i do know bout the buckets u r running n depending on light u will have heat issues w/rezi temp without a cooler hookd to rezi.if u hav ph,ppm,rezi temps n check,u shud b rolling n rdwc or dwc

fatawa

fatawa

I better say those universal ppm #'s are for photoperiod plants.for autos cut those n half

Top Bottom