SHINE 2g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
CAL MAG 3 ml per gal
That's about 800 poms
Day 42
SHINE 1g per gal
Day 49
Water

That's an 8 week schedule.for 10 weekers I extend the 1-34 feed until day 48.
What to expect ? Alot of stretch the 1st 2 weeks,huge roots,and the need for almost daily feedings.The later flower thing would be how explosive that shine is when the base it cut.

Veg is...
BASE 4g per gallon
LIFE .2g per gallon
CAL MAG 2-3 ml per gallon

do you find the ppm is high for some plants ever? last round one table of gg4 i ran had the buds lock up and my yield for them was pretty brutal. dansbud's thread on ICMAG suggested no more than 1.4 past day 28, day 35 at most. I don't take that as the absolute truth obviously, his thread was just full of great veg+bloom information. i'm going to run this recipe this round, just wondering if you had any tips!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

@3balls I'll give u the recipe bro
from day 1 of bloom
Base 6g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
3 ml cal mag per gal
Add SHINE at day 10 ,1g per gal
You should be around 1250 ppms
Day 35
BASE 3g per gal
SHINE 2g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
CAL MAG 3 ml per gal
That's about 800 poms
Day 42
SHINE 1g per gal
Day 49
Water

What to expect ? Alot of stretch the 1st 2 weeks,huge roots,and the need for almost daily feedings.The later flower thing would be how explosive that shine is when the base it cut.

Veg is...
BASE 4g per gallon
LIFE .2g per gallon
I'm following this to the letter right now. THANK you for your recipe.

I'm approaching Day 42 - but I'm doing 9 weeks not 8. I'm not sure when I should switch to just Shine?

Day 42 still? 45ish? 49?

Flush with 3 days H2O at the end, yes? Small pot coco here.....

J

James1969

Welp, I just recently got a new veg/bloom recipe from a buddy. I've been using it since Oct 18. I've been working on honing my recipe with mixed results, some good, some bad. That's not due to the product, but due to my inexperience with it. Anyhoodle, the recipe my homey gave me is a bit different than this, but they're pulling 2.5-3 lbs per light. What kind of numbers with what strain does this recipe yield??
I'm not expecting those same results right out of the gate, but I can say I'm surprised at how quickly they're developing flower. They went dark on Friday and are showing as of this morning!!

Uno

Uno

Welp, I just recently got a new veg/bloom recipe from a buddy. I've been using it since Oct 18. I've been working on honing my recipe with mixed results, some good, some bad. That's not due to the product, but due to my inexperience with it. Anyhoodle, the recipe my homey gave me is a bit different than this, but they're pulling 2.5-3 lbs per light. What kind of numbers with what strain does this recipe yield??
I'm not expecting those same results right out of the gate, but I can say I'm surprised at how quickly they're developing flower. They went dark on Friday and are showing as of this morning!!

I'm approaching Day 42 - but I'm doing 9 weeks not 8. I'm not sure when I should switch to just Shine?

Day 42 still? 45ish? 49?

Here is my Cherry Poppins, 30 days in.
Looks beautiful! You running V+B ?

J

James1969

Thanks!! Yep, Veg Bloom FTW! This room is an 8 lighter, I've got Cherry Poppins under 1 light and the other 7 have all Gelato 41, with the exception of one plant of my proprietary strains. That one doesn't seem to like this recipe, so I'm going to keep using Botanicare for that particular strain.

J

James1969

Day 42 still? 45ish? 49?

Can you share some info on your grow with this recipe?
Strain?
Light wattage?
Grams per light?
Pics?

Dbarnes

Dbarnes

What was the recipe your buddy gave you ?

Thailord

Thailord

@3balls I'll give u the recipe bro
from day 1 of bloom
Base 6g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
3 ml cal mag per gal
Add SHINE at day 10 ,1g per gal
You should be around 1250 ppms
Day 35
BASE 3g per gal
SHINE 2g per gal
LIFE .2g per gal
CAL MAG 3 ml per gal
That's about 800 poms
Day 42
SHINE 1g per gal
Day 49
Water

Veg is...
BASE 4g per gallon
LIFE .2g per gallon

Pretty close to my schedule after a few test runs. I add Power Si(into week 5), Stackswell(into week 4), and Mammoth P. No brainer nutes, easy to use, easy to measure, and results are comparable with any line on the market IMHO

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

I've heard you really don't need to add cal/mag to any Veg + base, however they do make Stackswell, a cal/mag supplement. Go figure.

Tench

Tench

I would mix it in a bucket with a gallon of water and add it to your res,cal mag goes in res 1st before I add nutes.

I also keep another pump in my res for circulating purposes
Only food food food or you just kidding ?

Budcalyx

Budcalyx

Day 42 still? 45ish? 49?

[/QUOT.....alright there..I just started with v+b ...am i right on thinking you start at a higher ppm till day 35 then drop to 800 when they need more p+k? Cos It's usually the other way around...and what ppm/ ec reading in in veg phase please. I'm in small rdwc net tanks/QUOTE]

Budcalyx

Budcalyx

Im not questioning your results, its just that your ppm/ ec levels are way higher than on the hr feed schedule. pretty sure ive been underfeeding...(light brown leaf tips) and lost first fan leaves...( looked like phospherous defficiency...) in not too fussed about them as I train them. I've upped to 1.5 ec...4th week in veg, they seem to have perked up....Im wondering about recirculation pump off for periods of time. That's how I did it 20 years ago..or is it pump on 24/7 these days?

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

ohh a veg bloom thread that's not deserted. Im using vb in rockwool, anyone doing the same?

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Question for other veg+bloom users, do i need to have aeration such as an air stone if i have Life+ in a reservoir?

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I see a lot of commercial companys using these two products(Roots Excelurator plus Aino treatment from House & Garden line).
i think ( Veg+Bloom +calamg+silica+ bloom booster+Roots Excelurator + Aino treatment) will be totally enough .
If you don't want to be too complicated, I highly recommend VEG+BLOOM+ golden tree(ALL IN ON ),If you're looking for more sweetness flavour, you might add an extra one similar to Honey chome (emerald harvest , this product is really killing it )starting from mid bloom.

To be honest ,Nutrient solution is really not a necessary key element,even only with Aqua Flakes A + Aqua Flakes B ,u will still get great work, too,Bro.

As for coco, it's really hard to answer how long it takes to water, because everyone's environmental and plants are different (if the environment and plants are in line ). it will be need to be watered once in about 2 days in 3-gallon pot staring from the middle or later of VEG ,that also has something to do with how much perlite you mix with soil .
I will water it every time and lift it Get up and feel the weight,after one or two days, decide whether to water or not

But recently, I learned that if coco is too dry, the micros in it will "disappear".

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
This is an 8 week schedule.
If you run more than 8 weeks adjust from the base split and shine boost ie:day 35 in an 8 week schedule now becomes day 42 in a 9 week schedule

Top Bottom