water temp 68-70

ph 6.3

1000 de/630 cmh(3100K)

Image0
Image1
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Rh to low, ppm and pH to high. Probably to much airflow and light to close also.

What type of lighting? How close?

What do the roots look like?

pdasterly

pdasterly

Rh to low, ppm and pH to high. Probably to much airflow and light to close also.

What type of lighting? How close?

What do the roots look like?
rh is low(uncontrollable), i set the ph higher to absorb more cal-mag since that was my first issue.

1000DE set to 600W or 60% with 630cmh supplemental, 3ft away from top of canopy

chiller and hydroguard and liquid orca

Image0 1
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
how close is the light to the top of the plants?

Got a lumens app on your phone? get a reading.

Heat stress as mentioned above.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Roots look great so that's a plus. Using RO add 100-150ppm of cal mag then top up ppm with nutes to 400 ppm. The low RH will cause them to drink more so less nutrients needed. There is a lot of damage to the plant and it's not gonna get better, Infact it will get worse. Focus on new growth only. Lower the light intensity significantly and let her recover. You gonna have close to a week of stunting but should see new growth improve in the next couple days. Ph down to 5.6 and let it rise to 6.0 max before lowering it again.

How much does your ph increase in 24 hrs?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wasn't sure what these were?
Screenshot 20200728 144636 Photo Editor

but agree with above definitely shut off one of the lights or turn it down and drop your pH Aquaman can tell you best pH for your setup good luck

Edit: also looks dark green, overfed?

pdasterly

pdasterly

Roots look great so that's a plus. Using RO add 100-150ppm of cal mag then top up ppm with nutes to 400 ppm. The low RH will cause them to drink more so less nutrients needed. There is a lot of damage to the plant and it's not gonna get better, Infact it will get worse. Focus on new growth only. Lower the light intensity significantly and let her recover. You gonna have close to a week of stunting but should see new growth improve in the next couple days. Ph down to 5.6 and let it rise to 6.0 max before lowering it again.

How much does your ph increase in 24 hrs?
ph doesnt move, for the first 2 weeks it was falling. Ill have to shut off ro to see exactly what its doing, will have answer tomorrow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ph doesnt move, for the first 2 weeks it was falling. Ill have to shut off ro to see exactly what its doing, will have answer tomorrow
That's a problem

And is ppm rising?

What are you using to buffer the ph?

I see what I think happened here. To much light and or ph swings/issues confused with calcium deficiencies.

RO is unstable without a buffer added back.

Suggest reading this.

pdasterly

pdasterly

Wasn't sure what these were?

but agree with above definitely shut off one of the lights or turn it down and drop your pH Aquaman can tell you best pH for your setup good luck

Edit: also looks dark green, overfed?
i thought was calmag deficiency, here is pic of full plant, day 16 since transplant from clone

Image0 2
pdasterly

pdasterly

That's a problem

And is ppm rising?

What are you using to buffer the ph?

I see what I think happened here. To much light and or ph swings/issues confused with calcium deficiencies.

RO is unstable without a buffer added back.

Suggest reading this.

ppm is same, botanicare ph up/down when needed, add back is just RO

Top Bottom