veg leaf issue

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ppm is same, botanicare ph up/down when needed, add back is just RO
So here is what you do. Use RO water and add 75ppm of ph up, this will create a buffer. Then add 100ppm of cal mag. That will bring you to 175ppm. Then add 250ppm of nutrients. This will bring you to 425. Then ph down to 5.6 this will create a ph stable nutrient mix with appropriate nutrients and your ph should rise about 0.2 a day when the plant recovers.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

PH too high / check for bugs

Just posted this somewhere else, reminded me of your plant..
Screenshot 20200729 212531 Chrome
Screenshot 20200729 212948 Google

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I thought so myself. I thought around 150-180ppm of calmag for DWC is the norm. Maybe I am wrong but a 300ppm + of calmag seems high. Might be absorbing more than needed. I had the same thing in soil when fucking with calmag ratios.
100-150 calmag is plenty. Again the recommended dose by manufacturer is just rediculous. Your right 300+ppm is way to much

pdasterly

pdasterly

Just posted this somewhere else, reminded me of your plant..
looks familiar but i dont think its mites, im on my 3rd week of avid treatment.
I reduced ppm to 450ppm, to hard to do a complete flush(takes about 6 flushes to get ppm back to 0)

pdasterly

pdasterly

looks familiar but i dont think its mites, im on my 3rd week of avid treatment.
I reduced ppm to 450ppm, to hard to do a complete flush(takes about 6 flushes to get ppm back to 0)
on going battle with spider mites, using avid now which also kills russet mites but wont rule it out, gonna do at least 2 more treatments

pdasterly

pdasterly

So here is what you do. Use RO water and add 75ppm of ph up, this will create a buffer. Then add 100ppm of cal mag. That will bring you to 175ppm. Then add 250ppm of nutrients. This will bring you to 425. Then ph down to 5.6 this will create a ph stable nutrient mix with appropriate nutrients and your ph should rise about 0.2 a day when the plant recovers.
i just drained half my rez and refilled with 0ppm, this brought ppm to 470, now the ppms are dropping and the ph is rising as normal. ty

Top Bottom