veg v. flower

• Thread starter ncmaineac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ncmaineac

i have been growing for 20 years mostly on and when i started the rule of thumb was 8 weeks veg and about 8 weeks flower....now it seems that its about 3-4 weeks veg and 9-12 weeks flower....

well thats all good but i was wondering if you take the same plants that you veg for 3 weeks and veg them for 8 weeks are you going to get more bud?

i just switched and have been wondering ever since...anyone done a comparason?

thanks for the help

ncmaineac

D

driftin

I agree it used to be that way ...8 and 8 , but with the new strains they very a lot ... and yes if you take the same plant and veged them longer you will get more yeild because the plant will be a lot bigger but would be dependent on the amount of light .. bigger plants require more light
... happy growin

S

Shredder

I take my clones when I start flowering their mothers. So they will be 8-10 weeks from cloning. When their moms are harvested, they get another week or ten days to fill up a scrog screen, then they are flowered. So for me as long as my plans come together a week less or more does not mean much.....shredder

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If u veg longer & give the roots enough room 2 stretch then u will have more root mass.. And more roots = bigger buds.. I believe the more roots u got 2 suck up juice the bigger the buds u will get.. It's all about the roots..

Top Bottom