• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Nice NT. Very similar to a recipe passed on to me from good friend

Here ya go guys

Ingredients:
1/6 Cup Earth Balance (or any other butter substitute or Coconut Oil)
½ Cup Raw Cacao Powder
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Tsp Raw Vanilla Extract
¾ Cup Brown Rice Syrup
3/4 Cup Soy Milk Powder
8 Grams cooking grade solvent-less hash or substitute

Directions:

First, decarboxylate your cooking hash. This can be done in various ways, but for this recipe, we activated the hash before adding it to the mixture, because it’s a recipe that requires no baking. Therefore, the hash was sieved into a fine granular powder, placed in a thin layer evenly on parchment paper, heated between 175 degrees F and 225 degrees F (depending on the quality)* for 15 to 25 minutes.
Next, mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand. Kneading it like bread. Don’t be discouraged. It starts out fairly powdery and becomes more sticky and dark with time. If needed, add more Brown Rice Syrup and/or Earth Balance to obtain the desired consistency.

Then, simply roll into tubes and slice with a knife into accurately dosed chews. Roll in Parchment paper wrappers and your ready to start giving them to medical marijuana patients near you!

GdKid

GdKid

thank you so much for all the info they look delicous! I love making candies and helping people out, im definitly going to try this recipe:)

zombie III

zombie III

so i gave this recipe a crack with some bubble hash. turned out good. knocked me and my friends off our feet for a good several hours! lol

Top Bottom