Vegetation Growing To Bloom

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hey guys I'm in my 3rd week of bloom in coco but all I have is canna A and B nutes for veg growth I ha e to go get bloom nutes but I have some shultz plant food that was laying around do u think I would be fine giving them a few feedings with this for now until I'm I get the canna bloom?

Halosmoker

Halosmoker

Hey guys I'm in my 3rd week of bloom in coco but all I have is canna A and B nutes for veg growth I ha e to go get bloom nutes but I have some shultz plant food that was laying around do u think I would be fine giving them a few feedings with this for now until I'm I get the canna bloom

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Actually canna a+b are for veg AND bloom but weather it will be ok Really depends.are u growing in coco?i don't recommend anyone use coco nutes in soil as soil needs to be left to dry out a good bit between waterings and wen useing coco nutes in soil the drying out cycles cause salt build up from the coco nutes but if your in coco-or even hydro canna a + b should serve you well.
Do u have a ph meter?

Halosmoker

Halosmoker

Assuming your in soil:
First start out by giving them a seed tea to prepare them for monster growth in flower. Here's a tutorial of how to do it. https://buildasoil.com/blogs/video-blog/14096797-sprouted-seed-tea-tutorial

Then start by giving the Aloe Vera water and freeze dry coconut in the mix. After several waterings of just this mix and one week before going into flower give them another seed tea.

Top dress with this recipe :
Apply one Alfalfa SST 3 days after switching to flower

Take 2cuFt of Earth Worm Castings (Make a barley sst w/ flax ground in when when grinding the barley SST and add to water and spray down the EWC first) then once damp add
1/3 cup Neem seed powder
1/3 cup Karanja cake
2/3 cup crustacean meal
2/3 cup Insect Frass
1 cup Gypsum
3 cups oyster shell flour
1/2 Cup Basalt
1&1/2 cups of dried comfrey - if you have it.
Mix all of that into the EWC and apply an even 1 – 2 ” layer on each pot.

Give them another topping 6 weeks into flower. Ambessa Organics and Dragonfly Earth Medicine have some premixed teas that you can brew to feed between aloe coconut water. Also it won't hurt to give it 1tsp of Epsom salt per gallon in the third week and 7th week of flower. Especially if it's a an OG.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Actually canna a+b are for veg AND bloom but weather it will be ok Really depends.are u growing in coco?i don't recommend anyone use coco nutes in soil as soil needs to be left to dry out a good bit between waterings and wen useing coco nutes in soil the drying out cycles cause salt build up from the coco nutes but if your in coco-or even hydro canna a + b should serve you well.
Do u have a ph meter?
I'm in coco but the guy I talked to at the grow store told me I need the coco bloom which is 160 bucks so I thought that's what I needed

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Assuming your in soil:
First start out by giving them a seed tea to prepare them for monster growth in flower. Here's a tutorial of how to do it. https://buildasoil.com/blogs/video-blog/14096797-sprouted-seed-tea-tutorial

Then start by giving the Aloe Vera water and freeze dry coconut in the mix. After several waterings of just this mix and one week before going into flower give them another seed tea.

Top dress with this recipe :
Apply one Alfalfa SST 3 days after switching to flower

Take 2cuFt of Earth Worm Castings (Make a barley sst w/ flax ground in when when grinding the barley SST and add to water and spray down the EWC first) then once damp add
1/3 cup Neem seed powder
1/3 cup Karanja cake
2/3 cup crustacean meal
2/3 cup Insect Frass
1 cup Gypsum
3 cups oyster shell flour
1/2 Cup Basalt
1&1/2 cups of dried comfrey - if you have it.
Mix all of that into the EWC and apply an even 1 – 2 ” layer on each pot.

Give them another topping 6 weeks into flower. Ambessa Organics and Dragonfly Earth Medicine have some premixed teas that you can brew to feed between aloe coconut water. Also it won't hurt to give it 1tsp of Epsom salt per gallon in the third week and 7th week of flower. Especially if it's a an OG.
Omg bro this is my first grow and never herd of 80 percent of what you wrote but that being said I appreciate it but I would like to keep it simple as I am learning on the fly

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

One other question I have a 12x12 room with 22 plants and I have a 1000 HPS on a rail will this be enough to flower with or is this not going to turn out well for me?

Halosmoker

Halosmoker

Omg bro this is my first grow and never herd of 80 percent of what you wrote but that being said I appreciate it but I would like to keep it simple as I am learning on the fly
It's not really complicated I promise. Good luck in your quest.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

As to the light I dunno if 1000 watts for 12 x 12 would be enough even with a rail.im sure you would get a harvest but I can't see it being enough but at the same time I grow in 1 m square tents and shit so not 100% certain on a 12 x 12 but I use 1 x 600 w he's in each single square meter so I'd say you could be doing with atleast one more 1000 but if I was in a space that size I'd b looking to have atleast 400/500w per square meter for good results..
As to the nutes-that dude in the grow shop is trying to sell more stock-it's his job but it doesn't necessarily mean he,s right.
Can u put up a pic of your canna a+ b? Just so I can see if it's the same stuff I use.if it is you don't NEED anything else except a ph pen as the a+b is for veg and bloom but u could get boosters etc but if this is your first grow I would keep it as simple as possible.
Iv only just started in coco myself after years of soil growing.at first I fucked up a couple of things-I was letting the coco dry out between waterings as u would with soil but that's not good in coco because the drying nutes leave a lot of salt built up in the root zone so I was told to not let the coco dry out ever.to water everyday even wen coco is still fully wet and let around 20% of the nutes u pour into each pot run off through the medium and remove it and pour it away-don't let the plant suck it back up.
My first coco ran plants were fucked.all wispy weak buds but following the advice above I'm getting some nice growth and real nice tight nugs on this run.
I hope this helps

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Tell me what you guys think,remember its my first grow so please be nice :)

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Plants look great! You don't need to buy any other nutrients, you can use their boost. But it's not completely necessary. If I were you I'd do as was suggested and buy another light or two or three. If you wanna stretch your light try vertical parabolic hoods, and thin your fan leafs some. You could possibly stretch four 1000w parabolic hoods over 12x12 but you'd still be stretching it. Or 3 1000w parabolics on movers, but you'd still really be stretching the light coverage.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Well thanks for the compliment but I'm doing this for cash lol but if I git 1 more 1000 watt Hps do you think I would be ok I see u say 2 or 3 yikes or should I use smaller area ...I'm only in the beginning of the 3rd week of bloom...and what your saying is the nutes i have are good enough to bloom with ?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I read a little better really only can afford is 1 more 1k hps but I will try my best and I'm not trying for high times quality but I am looking for something decent and that people would rather smoke then mids lol

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Yep your nutes are fine. Well it's up to you on what you can afford but a single 1000w over 12x12 is nowhere near enough. I'd absolutely add more light though, or decrease your room size.

Top Bottom