Vegging Or Flowering

• Thread starter Toone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toone

Can any one tell me the proper time to place my plants outside to veggitate what month in socal close to the LA area

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

June 1st is when I put my plants outside...anyways I think you should use some nutrients because that plant is very small for 4 weeks old. You said its from seed not clone but my plants from seed are alot bigger using FF Happy Frog potting soil and 1/8-1/4 strength nutes after the first 2 weeks. You dont have to use nutrients if you dont want to but you should atleast get a good potting soil because MG does not have enough nutrients to sustain a cannabis plant, especially for 4 weeks long. You also said you only wanna give your plant what it needs and cannabis plants NEED nutrients, N-P-K are the most important one's and MG barely has any of them. I think MG only has a small percentage of N, and your plant needs plenty more if you want a normal yield. Do some research about nutrients and I'm sure your goin to change your mind. Good luck

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

There are so many to name but I will make it simple: Fox Farm Grow Big. You can get it from ebay relatively cheap or if you have a local hydro shop close by they probably have it for a decent price. If you wanna go 100% organic then Google subcool's super soil, it's amazing and you add nothing but water the entire grow. The only downside when using the super soil is you have to buy all the products upfront and that could get expensive depending on your financial situation. I'm just trying to help you out bro, good luck.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Toone; Do you have more seeds?
you can start seeds outside now and they won't flower till mid august

I hate to tell you but that plants not gonna amount to much..It was too early .Keep it if you want...but start more seeds...tonight...in a wet paper towel.
When you see them sprout put them in a party cup and soil and put it Outside.
Dont feed it till its got a few leaves

I cali, May is not too early for seeds..go for it.

T

Toone

Toone; Do you have more seeds?
you can start seeds outside now and they won't flower till

I hate to tell you but that plants not gonna amount to much..It was too early .Keep it if you want...but start more seeds...tonight...in a wet paper towel.
When you see them sprout put them in a party cup and soil and put it Outside.
Dont feed it till its got a few leaves

I cali, May is not too early for seeds..go for it.
Well i actually have 5 more that are the a inch or 2 bigger also seed but vegging them indoor would i be able to put them oustside in May also or should i just keep them inside i can put a photo later

Chobble

Chobble

How long were the lights on each day Indoor?

If they had 18hours of light for a month...you can't put them out into just 13 hours of sun light each day.
It makes them switch to flower.
They Could switch back...Got Photos?

Good luck

Ken I had previously believed that too. I had a bag of seeds I started in february that are flowering outdoors right now. Didn't want them to flower but who knows. They're two different hybrids and 3/4 of them are flowering.

In my experince though, Most seedlings wont flower early, just clones.

This years wierd, My seedlings are flowering early and my clones are growing happily :P

Chobble

T

Toone

Anyone interested in doing a concurrent grow with me im looking for someone in SoCal willing to start a few seeds the same time as me and weekly update photos and discuss progress

Top Bottom