Vegging Or Flowering

• Thread starter Toone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toone

Hello to all the grower out there needs some help i resently ut a plant outside here in so cal that was a seed and it seems to be flowering should it be? if so when does vegging season outdoor start

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

I don't grow outside as I'm in the uk but is the plant an auto ?? Is it indica or more sativa how many hours of light is it receiving how old is the plant and was it per flowering before you put it out need more info ? Km.

T

Toone

I don't grow outside as I'm in the uk but is the plant an auto ?? Is it indica or more sativa how many hours of light is it receiving how old is the plant and was it per flowering before you put it out need more info ? Km.
Its about a month old from seed its and Og im sure so indica im not sure the light cycle here in so cal but i vegged it indoor for the 1st month

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Well just looked at a thread your probs getting 13 hrs of light and the days are starting to get longer what cycle of light was she on before she went outside and I think indica flower easier than savita s with less lights so coz she's only getting 12-13 hrs now maybe and coz yours days are getting longer she might start to reveg which could be good in the long run if she grows a sshit load of new branches from the would be bud spots.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Oh and I got the light info for so cal from another thread by someone in so cal :)

E

EssBeeZee

yea it should be flowering, I like to wait till about mid june in socal

N

needless

Sounds like you planted a little late for the area you're in.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Its about a month old from seed its and Og im sure so indica im not sure the light cycle here in so cal but i vegged it indoor for the 1st month

How long were the lights on each day Indoor?

If they had 18hours of light for a month...you can't put them out into just 13 hours of sun light each day.
It makes them switch to flower.
They Could switch back...Got Photos?

Good luck

T

Toone

Sounds like you planted a little late for the area you're in.
Not that i planted late but every1 said the season stated april 3 but nobody mentioned it was "FLOWER" season to start....out here you dont get to veg outdoor until second season of the year (mid june) starts because it is far to cold and rainy so to start off u start in flower

T

Toone

How long were the lights on each day Indoor?

If they had 18hours of light for a month...you can't put them out into just 13 hours of sun light each day.
It makes them switch to flower.
They Could switch back...Got Photos?

Good luck
i had them under 24 hour lightinf like i said b4 if i new it was flower season to start in i would not of put them outside to begin with. i got photos maybe later though its dark outside no but it seems to be a hermie anyways to its probably a toss

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Bro it's not about flower season it's about the fact you dropped from 24 hrs of light to 12-13 which most growers now induces flowering !!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Toone, what you did was shock the plant- and misinterpret what 'outdoor growing season' means. When you went from 24 hours to 13 of light, you induced flowering- most strains of cannabis will start flowering with as little as 10.5 hours of darkness.

'Outdoor season' actually has nothing to do with a plant's sensitivity to photoperiod; it's all about when you can safely put plants outside without them freezing. If the plant you're growing uses the length of darkness as a guide to when to flower, then you're taking a risk by placing it outside much before mid May.

Now that what's done is done, you could rig up a timed light to come on for an hour in the middle of the night- but that risks drawing attention to your plant- or you could bring it back inside. You could also just leave it and see what it does...

T

Toone

DSC06533
DSC06534
DSC06535
DSC06536

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

12-13 hours of light after a month of 24/7 light would induce flowering yes but that plant does nt look like it got 1 months veg mate sorry what nutes you feeding her looks like she could do with some

T

Toone

12-13 hours of light after a month of 24/7 light would induce flowering yes but that plant does nt look like it got 1 months veg mate sorry what nutes you feeding her looks like she could do with some
Its 1 month from seed not clone. but i use no nutes just water miracle grow and bat guano not interested in nutes becausse that just cuase more room for error i like my plants to get what they got all from genetics without enhancing with nutes

K

kolah

I donated some periods for you, Kyle. :)

................................................................................................................................

vaporedout

vaporedout

so you put it out a bit early and it started flowering. i had similar issues, if you have a porch light leave it on for a couple hours during the evening, it will help it re-veg, then it will naturaly flower sometime in august. it looks like it could use some nitrogen , which will also help with re-vegging.

Venom818

Venom818

i had them under 24 hour lightinf like i said b4 if i new it was flower season to start in i would not of put them outside to begin with. i got photos maybe later though its dark outside no but it seems to be a hermie anyways to its probably a toss

U can't put a plant under 24 hours of light outside cause it will flower u needed to gradually cut the hours down then put it outside.

Or put it outside then put it back under a light that will keep it from flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom