Vending Q

• Thread starter Revolt!
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

budtrader sounds like a great way to meet some gangbangers or thugs who will try and jack your crop, at least that happens enough to there they have an entire section of "scammers"

J

jakehowdy

Fruitridge offered me $2,500 for great indoor headband and they have it listed on their menu for $440 an OZ. Think they're in it for the $$$$$$????http://i44.invalid.com/albums/f34/ibehamburgler/new289.jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No offense but your great indoor headband looks a little heat beaten and not too crystally...just my eyes, could be a problem with em tho...lol

Most businesses are in it for the money, Hey jakehowdy, did you add up what it took to grow that headband and I'm betting you asked for more than it took to grow it, right?

fractal

fractal

Fruitridge offered me $2,500 for great indoor headband and they have it listed on their menu for $440 an OZ. Think they're in it for the $$$$$$????http://i44.invalid.com/albums/f34/ibehamburgler/new289.jpg

Are you serious ? What product were they selling for 440, your headband or another grower's?

baba you are an ass. . . This isn't quite like normal retail biz, it's stupid for a retail store to flip it in hours and make more than the grower who spent months creating that crop.

S

Sway

i have never seen an ounce for more then 400 at Fruitridge. .. Nice try though. And they also pay much higher then 2500 for top shelf..... Much higher.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyone cuts there own deal>>>>Some deals are good>>>>While some are not so good:)
I wouldn't waste my time and grow 3800 dollar weed to bring them which I call hemp>>>>I grow 4200+ dollar weed. Clubs that want to pay 3800 will see hemp from my end:banana1sv6:
Your dank will speak for itself PERIOD. Once you allow them to low ball you once>>>>they place there glorified sucker stamp right on your forehead>>>>for them to see and remind them every time you walk in to vend.
Still a OG world out there from what I can tell here on my end.
stick to your guns and good luck
:passingjoint:

gtd

R

Ridge

Being that I over see all vending operations, I can tell with 100% certainty that this is one of two things, not true or the product you brought in was not "great". The current headband on the shelf we paid more then $1000 more then the price you're claiming to be quoted by us (from a fellow Farmer nonetheless). Headband is one of our favorite strains and for quality, we pay, there are several on the forum that can attest to that.

fractal

fractal

Everyone cuts there own deal>>>>Some deals are good>>>>While some are not so good:)
I wouldn't waste my time and grow 3800 dollar weed to bring them which I call hemp>>>>I grow 4200+ dollar weed. Clubs that want to pay 3800 will see hemp from my end:banana1sv6:
Your dank will speak for itself PERIOD. Once you allow them to low ball you once>>>>they place there glorified sucker stamp right on your forehead>>>>for them to see and remind them every time you walk in to vend.
Still a OG world out there from what I can tell here on my end.
stick to your guns and good luck

Thank you for stating this so clearly!

I am telling my friends now, when i set them up with a round of cuts from my personal collection of strains. . . "Do NOT let yourself get taken when this is ready, you will only fuck it up for me and our other friends too." Had a buddy harvest some total, absolute primo master kush nugs @ 62 days with good coloring and fat trichomes. Last month the idiot sold them to some guy he knew for 3000 each because he was "afraid to sit on weight." Well now, he just has a buyer who sees him as a fool ready to get suckered, the guy actually told him "the price goes down tomorrow and the day after if you want 3 come take it now."

:icon_spin:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats true Fractal it does fuck it up for everybody when they take less for AAA quality meds. I have no problem walking away when low balled>>>>as somebody will end up buying the meds for the price its worth.
Im sorry but strains like
The White
Whitedawg#4
WhiteFire#3
Dawgs Waltz
Chemdog D
Star Dawg
McFly
To name a few, can not be let go for any less than 4,200 and thats still cheap imvo>>>Patients that pay 55-60 bucks an eighth deserve QUALITY not hemp. Clubs/Collectives that are hip ahve no problem paying for the quality. I know a few that pay it with smiles on there face>>>>I dont need to go into the math what a club makes on a pound @ 4,200 as we all know they are killing it with profit:mmm

gtd

D

dorkvan420

Whats the Sac. market for 91 Chemdog? And bubba is hot ????Damn what the hell did I do with that pre98 I got 2 years ago???Damn it!!!!
Any interest in Blackberry Kush, Corleone Kush , CVK, or DeadHead OG?
I would believe if grown to the highest standards, and the way it is supposed to be grown, it should bring $4k easy, correct?
IDK......I just make sure that whatever I have is top shelf and nothing less....and usually it talks for itself......and quality seems to be a great negotiating tool!!
I mean come on , why would you want to show up with junk, not me man, it isnt acceptable, and all these growers bringing in poor grade meds really need to make a better effort to actually reap the return!!!
I dont grow a mass quantity but prefer to maximize the quality , and do so in a perpetual system capable of several pounds per harvest monthly, so by no means am I commercial.I hope & dont think I will be pushed out to the streets either, as professionalism , consistent quality product, and proper strains that sell consistently in the clubs, can IMHO also keep a foothold in some clubs, although it is getting harder!!
Ok enough lurking and rambling!!

G

growgrow

I think it is in teh confidence you have in your product and knowledge that can be smelled (literally and figuratively)... of course they are going to sucker someone who has ok meds, and can see the "i hope they take this" look on thier faces.... grab your balls and stand up for those countless hours your spent in the middle of the night taking care of your girls.... ne ways.... how are most of you guys being paid by clubs.... str8 cash? or what? what type of documentation are you haveing to provide them with to complete transaction..... comments would be appreciated...

Grow!!!

fractal

fractal

I think it is in teh confidence you have in your product and knowledge that can be smelled (literally and figuratively)... of course they are going to sucker someone who has ok meds, and can see the "i hope they take this" look on thier faces.... grab your balls and stand up for those countless hours your spent in the middle of the night taking care of your girls.... ne ways.... how are most of you guys being paid by clubs.... str8 cash? or what? what type of documentation are you haveing to provide them with to complete transaction..... comments would be appreciated...

Grow!!!

Hell yes. But no, if your gear is "ok" then your work is NOT CUTTING IT. There are pros trying to work, get out of the fast lane and sell grams at the skatepark or anything it takes to fCk off.

If you 1099 you are a total moron.

All serious growers should be looking out of state, to newly med legal states or black market states where you are still appreciated. Unless you have a sweet deal going already, or serve people that actually are dying.

Top Bottom