Vending Q

• Thread starter Revolt!
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Revolt!

Alright my fellow folks in norcal! I have been starting to grow a lot more than I can use, and was wondering about vending to clubs, but I have never done so before so I just had a couple questions about the game. About how much do you get per lb in northern cali? Whats the least amount that most clubs will buy from you and for how much usually? I'm talking about both elite strains (Chemdog, ogeisel, alien tech) and not so elite strains (trainwreck, romulan, green crack, ect). Just trying to get some figures so when I call up a club about it I know what I'm talking about and not underselling my product. It is also all high quailty indoor-organic. Thanks a bunch everyone!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm pretty sure you won't get anywhere on the phone as they cannot see your meds...most likey they will say bring it in! One persons lb. and anothers are not worth the same typically, the uniformity and so many other variables go into your pricing. Set your price and see where it goes, most likely they will go lower than what your asking, kinda like selling used CD's last century....lmao Sorry for the lack of numbers, but I'm betting you'll know when your underselling it, and if you don't, who cares. Better deal for the patients...

R

Revolt!

Thanks baba. Yeah, I know that I'll have to go down to the club actually to show them, but should I call first to let them know that I have stuff? The clubs I've been into I've heard a bunch of times people calling telling them about the meds they have. Just wondering if I should call first.

Yeah, thats true about the underselling patient part, but I also don't want to get totaly fucked! haha. So can you get atleast 3500/lb for say Chemdog or OGeisel? I would def think so, but I also know that clubs are looking out to undersell you it seems.

R

R. Face

Someone will have to correct me on NorCal prices but in So Cal, for DANK like BOMB Chem and OG it goes 3500-4200....and Nor Cal seems to be more like 2700-3500 anything less quality is like 2000

M

mrdizzle

norcal is soo flooded right now, 25-32. Im sure someone will come in and say they dont let go of anythign for less than 38-42. I say good for them, and there 1lb every 3 months. If you have product to move then you need to drop you price or sit on shit forevre

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yep, mrdizzle is spot on, just only one thing that bothers me overall, the clubs are not paying what they used to, but they haven't really lowered any prices??? Call them on it or they will just keep going that way til they remind you of dare I say, but a corporate entity that is mainly worried about profit margins.....speak or forever overpay for the bomb!! lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. If your paying a lot for an eighth, please be as picky as fukn possible, it only helps us all...

M

mrdizzle

I said they this morning as I left a club. their prices are the same, even though they pay $1000 less than last year, or even last november. I cant let it bother me though, I have no other choice, I dont like sitting on stuff. It is what it is thats what I say.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Your just giving them the power to keep lowballing you til your barely breaking even with your herb, unless your flooding it...the price is only going down overall in CA, if the clubs don't get with it, it'll return to getting it from a friend as they typically have a harder time ripping off friends....lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that statement is meant for club owners not vendors, but you can't have one without the other, you pull more weight than you think mrdizzle....wield it!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
sorry for the mini rant, just remember every time you buy from a club your voting with your money, and your voting for them to stay open when you buy. Demand the best or let them know when they aren't cutting it, it's your money they want.

P

psillyrabbit

you are taking chances with your life and freedom dont let the clubs set your price decide what your product is worth and stick to your guns if we all cave in we all loose

M

mrdizzle

all true guys, its a catch 22. Big ops cost big money every month. Its hard to hold firm on your price when you have 10lbs sitting around with another 10 coming down in a week, and you have $6gs in bills that month.

I hate to break it to everyone one, but it is never going to get better in cali. The market will stay flooded, if fact it will get more and more flooded, almost to the point it will not be worth it to grow anymore. Maybe if a republic wins the next election and says he will start raiding clubs again, only way i see things going backwards.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Most clubs have certain hours or days they take vendors, just go in and ask what their protocol is, get a feel for the people and the club especially if you haven't been there before. Put your best foot forward, the buying managers look at really good lbs everyday, be realistic about the current market and you should find reasonable offers.

D

danko

Alright my fellow folks in norcal! I have been starting to grow a lot more than I can use, and was wondering about vending to clubs, but I have never done so before so I just had a couple questions about the game. About how much do you get per lb in northern cali? Whats the least amount that most clubs will buy from you and for how much usually? I'm talking about both elite strains (Chemdog, ogeisel, alien tech) and not so elite strains (trainwreck, romulan, green crack, ect). Just trying to get some figures so when I call up a club about it I know what I'm talking about and not underselling my product. It is also all high quailty indoor-organic. Thanks a bunch everyone!

i thought GC and trainwreck were considered elite strains.... are they not?

E

ent

i thought GC and trainwreck were considered elite strains.... are they not?

high yielders, quick flowering and abundant. i consider em elites, but in the CA market the supply is greater than the demand. especially when compared to the whole chem family line.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No such thing as elites at a despensary level, its all merch, your at a despensary after all, its public retail for the most part.

Dizzle, you made my day, my ninja, people would trip on the monthy outlay of a bigger grow op or two..or three

Tex

R

Revolt!

Great info guys! Yeah, I'm not really prepared to drive down to san fran (maybe if I have too) to sell this, but I'm also not looking at selling massive amounts. Just like 2 1/2lbs every 2 months. What's the lowest amount most clubs will buy? Thanks for all the help!

Top Bottom