Vending Q

• Thread starter Revolt!
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Ushgumbala

Many clubs have gone self sufficient to maximize profits..

If the market pays club prices then clubs will continue charging those prices.. :icon_spin:

M

mrdizzle

No such thing as elites at a despensary level, its all merch, your at a despensary after all, its public retail for the most part.

Dizzle, you made my day, my ninja, people would trip on the monthy outlay of a bigger grow op or two..or three

Tex

They would crap their pants. I have friends sitting on 15lbs because they wont take less than 38. They think im nutts, as they ask me to loan them money3g's for their electric bill. I tell them go get a job working 40hrs a week for $700bucks. It helps put thing in focus for them, get it what you can it beats working

some clubs will take 1/2's. If you have alien then you can surely get more money, a lot of people rock the chems, you wont really know until you try brother. good luck

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Payin your bills makes you a successfull grower not gettin your self inflated lowest price....doesn't really matter what you get for it as long as you pay your bills..

The "economy of scale" is a beautiful thing though..lol

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Word Dat

Payin your bills makes you a successfull grower not gettin your self inflated lowest price....doesn't really matter what you get for it as long as you pay your bills..

The "economy of scale" is a beautiful thing though..lol

Tex
.....wisdom is in the eye of the beholder.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

yep, mrdizzle is spot on, just only one thing that bothers me overall, the clubs are not paying what they used to, but they haven't really lowered any prices???

Not true, a lot of place (L.A./SFV) have lowered $55/8th caps down to $50 and now $45 in the last 6 months. Not ALL places, of course, but many.

M

mrdizzle

Not true, a lot of place (L.A./SFV) have lowered $55/8th caps down to $50 and now $45 in the last 6 months. Not ALL places, of course, but many.

Yep, its because they arent getting the business, huge economic situation in america right now, not as many people buying, not as many people able to sell too, big surplus of weed, hence my "get it out the door" theory

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The difference in walkin out of the office with $35,000 or $38,000 on a Monday morning ain't much, if anything, in the big scheme of things.....I usually grab killer sushi and head home to play with my dogs....lol

IMO the despensary game is not for those that are producin a couple of lbs every couple of months, it is a commercial retail supply chain designed for those operating as such....I do my best to beat them all on quality and price in order to secure market share and push the small guys back to patient to patient sales and consiladate the the commercial efforts to those that are actually doin what it takes to drive prices down and quality up at the despensary level.

Prices will move quickly to a $2800-$3200 range for killer indoor hydro and there will be alot that can do well with that price structure, retail and growers alike, but not the small producer, he will be priced out of the retail markets supply chain, plain and simple and be forced back into a patient to patiant street sales way of moving product.

Tex

G

goleboy

ya its definately a fukn shame...when i was living up north in chico and vending down south to sac town and bay area we were pushin 3 lbs every 2 month. we were growing a gifted cuts of DJ Short F13...we had one club that paid $3600 for the lb and another that COULDNT give us more than $3000....and one dousche bag actually had the balls to say will you take $2600....i said ya for a half. Thoose guys are "freedom fighters for patients" my ass, they really are legally low balling us as growers, kinda how the government can take your property and pay you "market value" then turn around and flip it for 100% profit...pole smokers...i ended up growing for just personal and "out-sourcing" left overs to the A to the Z...its dry in the desert :-)

N

NeonBlackFlag

The difference in walkin out of the office with $35,000 or $38,000 on a Monday morning ain't much, if anything, in the big scheme of things.....I usually grab killer sushi and head home to play with my dogs....lol

IMO the despensary game is not for those that are producin a couple of lbs every couple of months, it is a commercial retail supply chain designed for those operating as such....I do my best to beat them all on quality and price in order to secure market share and push the small guys back to patient to patient sales and consiladate the the commercial efforts to those that are actually doin what it takes to drive prices down and quality up at the despensary level.

Prices will move quickly to a $2800-$3200 range for killer indoor hydro and there will be alot that can do well with that price structure, retail and growers alike, but not the small producer, he will be priced out of the retail markets supply chain, plain and simple and be forced back into a patient to patiant street sales way of moving product.

Tex

Welp, looks like that sucks for me! Considering thats basically all that we do is just sell like 3lbs every 2 months. We aren't looking to be millionaires, just enough to buy a house and retire. Think my couple lbs every few months will make us survive atleast for another year?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I have had mixed results w/ the clubs. In Oakland i get 3500-3800. Santa Barbara 3500 w/ out bargaining. A friend moves my stuff in LA for 3800-4000 (I give it to him for 3400 cash). I grow Romulan (1 owner had some returned, too strong) Both Sour and NYD. Starting DNA's LA OG Kush and JacK Herer, and Green Crack right now. All elite in the clubs i've gone to.
They will only tell you vending hours on the phone and you will most likey need to bring in the meds so they can see em. Iv'e waited in line w/15 other people before. Some go in for 2 min. and leave looking pissed. I go in and take care of business. I guess it depends on quality of herb.
Remember Budweiser is the King of Beers but a large market still will pay for the micro brews. Same thing here. If dont bring in box wine your price will stay higher. Look at Napa Valley and the Central Coast. More fucking grapes than u can shake a stick at. Some get killer prices some dont move their grapes. If you aren't gettin screwed than take the money and get on w/ your next run. You are a farmer remember. It has never been an easy life.
We need to start a large growers collective like the California Almond growers ect. Dont let the big guys scare ya.

I

Ideal303

living in denver I've heard "stories" about california.. clubs paying 5k for OG kush or like strains.. and charging $75 an 8th.. I also heard the clubs pay $2500/lb for everything else? is this true.. I've heard it from multiple sources so I was just wondering if some people in cali could tell me if this really goes on or is something that use to go on?

L

Lost

If you have fire, they will pay. I dunno about 5k but around 4-4500 for the really good stuff in quantity. As the economy pics up so will the price. I already see clubs struggling to keep the best stuff in stock more than a few weeks.

Like anything having connections is what it is all about. The funny thing is some clubs that sell crap meds, will not buy outside meds. They will only buy their hommies stuff or their own, and their shit sucks alot of times. This is not the case for all clubs, but I see it all the time.

IMO Cali is flooded with crap growers. I don't mean to be elitist or anything, but so many people think that they can just throw some clones in a room with a 600 hps and grow dank. More people have PM than I can shake a stick at and that is a poor environment issue. You don't have PM with 40% humidity and a shit ton of fans. It just does not happen, in fact that environment will kill it.

Anyway, sorry for the rant but there are just so many growers out here that do not properly educate themselvs and churn out inferior product.

Don't even get me started about hash sold in collectives.. :)

I

Ideal303

4-45 is good.. do you know what strains those usually are?

I'm getting ready to take a trip out to cali.. hopefully I will get to see some of this super funk they are paying that much for.. I know all about those "crap meds" u talk of.. a lot of them find their way here to denver from cali I'm sure.. totally fcks up the market here too... not to mention this is a major crime trafficking across state lines.

Its a lot easier to pump out a mass quantity of junk meds then it is to take the time to procure a top notch harvest.. and at the same time if the prices keep dropping why not go the quantity route if your gonna get low balled for all your stuff? I'm sure some ppl figure it that way too.. In the end its the consumer that has to control the market, educate themselves and not tolerate shady, 2nd rate dispensaries.. or clubs!

R

radical farmer

Think I could get 3500+ for my aliendog in shasta co.?

G

goleboy

...hey lost...we could outsource it to the desert and get you 5k for that elbo...

C

CAPO

People in Sac would know what Adog is...I doubt anybody above Santa Rosa has seen it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom