venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^ afford it, I kno u grow personal but 2 zips of that AAA+ dank should do the trick ! After a 4 lb harvest, id say u owe it to urself.

Confu...

B

Burned Haze

Man oh man , keep it up, I'm growing the sfv as well and like the even forms and lots of mid range gilfsize dankness

Venom818

Venom818

killed it primo .. now hurry up with another grow already, its your ups

gracias just flipped some hynas day 2 of flower will see i have a good feeling about this one

Man oh man , keep it up, I'm growing the sfv as well and like the even forms and lots of mid range gilfsize dankness

this gal yields bro,one of the best yielding og's i have grown.

Venom818

Venom818

absolutely beautiful venom!!

and i didnt know it snowed in socal;)

LOL thnx bro it does sometimes

hell i new there was plenty of snow in socal just didnt know you could get frost bite lol

Im sure you see the frost bite everyday in your garden bro,I know your puffing on the kill

Yes, major potency on all ur different strains.

love the different flavors as well,thnx bro

^^^ afford it, I kno u grow personal but 2 zips of that AAA+ dank should do the trick ! After a 4 lb harvest, id say u owe it to urself.

Confu...

LOL ,I was really surprised i pulled that much i was aiming for 3bows

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Venom, i think it was this round that u didnt use the product that stops the strech and onsets flower earlier( fogot which one) ,my question is can u notice a diffrwnce and how do u like this final product vs. when u were using that stuff?
Confu...

Venom818

Venom818

Your nug shots were perfect Venom! Everything mouthwatering! Pro job fo sho!

thnx homie about to bust out the camera should have done it earlier

Venom, i think it was this round that u didnt use the product that stops the strech and onsets flower earlier( fogot which one) ,my question is can u notice a diffrwnce and how do u like this final product vs. when u were using that stuff?
Confu...

cant really tell a difference other than now my plants stretch and buds dont get as fat and loss in weight.But quality wise same shit.I only use 1-1.5 ml pergallon i think the people getting the fucked up results were using alot more i did hear of some crazy shit happening when using to much.

Venom818

Venom818

here is the og kush i did not satisfied with the pics but fuck it its to hot today to work to hard LOL

IMG 1693
IMG 1699
IMG 1701

Latest posts

Top Bottom