venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mfz420

mfz420

the THC coat on her is amazing, what a strain, and obvioulsy you pimped her out well. take her to the MAX

Venom818

Venom818

the THC coat on her is amazing, what a strain, and obvioulsy you pimped her out well. take her to the MAX

thnx bro,but she can perform even better had alot of issues last run im hoping to get her to perform better this run.

E

el_tenador

I really don't think there's a member here who knows how to rock an OG better bro. Kill.

Venom818

Venom818

KROMES WIFI # 3 ;)

IMG 1731
IMG 1732
IMG 1733
IMG 1734
IMG 1735
IMG 1736

IMG 1737

true grit

true grit

Frosty as fuck, bet its tasty as shit!! hows it going out there homie? haven't stopped by in a minute.

I didn't get the yields i wanted last run, so for the effort after this coco one im back in soil for a while...less work, less stress, more free time...hopefully.

Found anything fun lately? im finally bout to get to testing these new wifi and fire bubbas. fingers crossed. popped a few beans too so we'll see. how your loompa bx looking?

Venom818

Venom818

Super white, ur WiFi, nice pics as usual.

thnx bro its pretty dank smoke really growing on me doesn't burn you out

niiiice budz bro!

thnx bro they should be better this run had alot shit go wrong last run.

That cut looks amazing

thnx homie shes a keeper for me ive been cleaning house chucked the banana og and the white x Chemdog 91 and both blueberries

Frosty as fuck, bet its tasty as shit!! hows it going out there homie? haven't stopped by in a minute.

I didn't get the yields i wanted last run, so for the effort after this coco one im back in soil for a while...less work, less stress, more free time...hopefully.

Found anything fun lately? im finally bout to get to testing these new wifi and fire bubbas. fingers crossed. popped a few beans too so we'll see. how your loompa bx looking?

What it do homie ,nice my boy is running the fire bubba's i had bought popped 4 3 made it says there looking good will see.hes also going through some wifi's saw one that really caught my eye looks straight fire og leaner .Im vegging out a nice white master the homie shot me amongst others.

the loompa bx hasn't shown sex yet also have 3 la og x (legend x killer chem) I have to sex them soon really looking for a nice male.Have some of the loompas hb bx showing nice stretch

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

looking great brother.. . imma guess its the true. just cuz i want her so bad hahaha

Venom818

Venom818

looking great brother.. . imma guess its the true. just cuz i want her so bad hahaha

lol nag but close she will make her day view next run along with a white master some purple erckle and some Chemdog 91 skunk va and my regular og's

Fresh pics of fresh looking plants, ...full time growing:D

keep on pushing,still have to figure out my veg time these bitches are 4-5 feet tall LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom