Ventilation in the greenhouse , what fan would you use ?

• Thread starter nicoroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nicoroots

nicoroots

Hello all !

I'm looking at purchasing a fan ( or two ) for my 10' x 10' GH....I was wondering if anyone has any suggestion in terms of diameter size that will work well in such volume.
I was looking at some clip on fans from Growbud and the biggest is a 10" one.
I've seen some photos of it installed in fairly spacious tents..
Is there a minimum diameter you would consider ? Pedestal or wall mount type could also work but I like the clip on feature given that they are not too small for the job

thanks a lot for any suggestion !!

nicoroots

nicoroots

I think you will need a venting fan and a circulation fan. Probably find cheaper one than this but
ok so a combination of extractor and oscillating fans..this make sense although I was hoping to manage it with only the oscillating fan and keep the sides rolled up.
They can be rolled to a certain level.
Also keep the the vent door in one end ( top area ) and the door open at all times during summer...

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah it could work then if you are getting good airflow on the sides you wouldn't need the vent. They sell a 6" clip fan but you would want a few I would think. Maybe you could start with one and go from there.

CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

You should go with a 10" intake fan, 1 or 2 oscillating fans and then a 12" extractor fan

Top Bottom