Vermi T System

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Wondering if anyone here is currently using this product and their thoughts?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

ive never used any of there products but i can tell ya there is no way id spend that kind of money on it. organics shouldnt cost a arm and a leg to the consumer, if anything you should be able to cut cost and inputs. not sure if your thinking of buying this system or not but if you are id think twice. you can build your own reactor/brewer for much less money and it will be superior to that design. check this link out, its just a basic idea of a airlift/vortex brewer. i built mine for about $70

http://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/15654684-airlift-compost-tea-brewer-build-instructions-diy

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

here are a few pictures of my first build. im going to do another in the spring only a bigger one in a cone bottom tank. this thing is absoulutely awesome !!

101 1072
101 1073
101 1074
101 1075

Power OG

Power OG

Way to expensive, when there really is nothing special about tea, it's compost, vermicompost that's it. You could make your on recipes cheaper through build a soil or kelp4less or you could order from Ddragonfly Eearth Medicine organics they're brews are really something special.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I know this is basically a commercial set up for distributors. I have no idea what the cost is, but love the unit. Thanks for the input. :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

The diy airlift is dope and prolly more effective at multiplying microbes but if u like that system is say go for itbrother. More expensive than it needs to be but I'm sure it works great. But all things equal I'd say the cheaper air lift would be a better option.

Top Bottom