Vermicrop Organics - worth the bang?

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

I got a nice deal on a 6 lb bag of Earth Syrup over the summer, I only used it a few times before I went back to topdressing with guanos and giving a castings tea here & there. Recently I've been trying to find a way to incorporate it into my feed schedule lately ...probably mix it with my tea when I feed tonite!

click80

click80

Bump. My local shop is getting this in. She knows Im fight on money so she's giving me som since they're giving her some for free. Should I tell her to watch her back on the prices? I guess the Hydrofarm rep is pushing it hard.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
They r ptob pushingvit since its recently been acquired by Scotts. If they havent changed the sourced inputs it is a great product but if they have changed sourxing looking for higher profit margins it wouldnt b worth it. Buying it isnt a good deal for ur pocket but the product works. A lot of other products work for so much cheaper tho, consider who u wanna support...i mean stickers n.buckets are expensive...lol

click80

click80

They have a grow, bloom, pk boost annd bbroad spectrum linne inn milk carton pachaging....like some epsom salts.....ingredients look good....includes calcium and mag sulfate. i To be used as top dressinngg and watered in. I used onn some Aliien in veg annnd did see a good green up immediately and decent root. response already. Nothing sspectacular but nice. Price will be about $20 per carrton.

CAM01668
CAM01668
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
easy easy... im one of those dudes taking your money ;) u gotta support your local shops! just be smart about what ya buy:greedy:
While I can appreciate your need to work and survive, I dont agree with your statement that I have to support my local shop. All I have to support is my family and self. Lets get honest here. Anything you can buy in a hydro shop (nutes/amendments) can and is made homemade by lots of farmers. Tack the word hydro or cannabis and the prices are thru the roof. All with claims of bigger better buds. This whole industry is rampant with snake oil claims. Granted there are some great products but the price point is tethered to cannabis being a mega cash crop and so the price points reflect that.

As long as I can shovel dirt, compost my own compost, brew my own teas and work living soil why do I need a hydro store?? I have my own family to support......

I hope that wasnt too harsh. Just sayn.........

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

They r ptob pushingvit since its recently been acquired by Scotts. If they havent changed the sourced inputs it is a great product but if they have changed sourxing looking for higher profit margins it wouldnt b worth it. Buying it isnt a good deal for ur pocket but the product works. A lot of other products work for so much cheaper tho, consider who u wanna support...i mean stickers n.buckets are expensive...lol
I heard they left all of the current sourcing contracts alone for the moment all of which are supposed to be quite long term...
I was told this from someone who wasn't trying to sell me any of it...
Nor was I trying to buy it

click80

click80

I heard they left all of the current sourcing contracts alone for the moment all of which are supposed to be quite long term...
I was told this from someone who wasn't trying to sell me any of it...
Nor was I trying to buy it
I vit thee exact same info. Supposedly across all Scott acqisjtions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom