Very impressed with the gorilla grape!!!

• Thread starter Down South Sage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maimonides

ridgedog, you can still get it on bidzbay.com there's an auction ending in 1 day as of right now. However, since Gorilla Grape is Urkle X DPD, and Urkle and Grand Daddy Purple are closely related (kindgreenbuds.com's strainguide says Urkle is a GDP pheno or vice versa), then perhaps GG might be at least a tiny bit similar to another offering you can find right here, the Magic Merlin, which is Grand Daddy Purple X the identical Double Purple Doja F3 stud used to create the Gorilla Grape.

R

ridgedog

Maimonides, Yeah I grabbed a pack of Gorilla Grape and am waiting for them to get here. :)

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Just got the gorilla grape and magic merlin....very excited....EVERY seed popped......very impressed!!... Thanks for the great seeds....:rasta2:

LaMarr

LaMarr

how do you get in touch with outlaw to even get the seeds ?,I haven't seen a post by him in ages saying when more of his work will be available.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

how do you get in touch with outlaw to even get the seeds ?,I haven't seen a post by him in ages saying when more of his work will be available.

i got them from someone that was holding on to some....

S

syd22

Here is a copy and paste of a post that Outlaw made on another site........

" March 2010
deep chunk crosses released for testing and limited sale

Mid 2010
Gorilla grape (Restocking)
Magic merlin (Restocking)

Oct 2010
East Coast Purple Diesel (Restocking)
Sfv ogk x dpd (Restocking)

Dec 2010
dojaberry
Pre98 bubba x dpd (Restocking)

Side projects
Double Purple Doja F4(Testing)

I'll also probably be dropping some other things in 2010 but these are the main plans."

I'm not sure if they will be for sale here or not but those are the dates I have seen.

-Syd22

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here is a copy and paste of a post that Outlaw made on another site........

" March 2010
deep chunk crosses released for testing and limited sale

Mid 2010
Gorilla grape (Restocking)
Magic merlin (Restocking)

Oct 2010
East Coast Purple Diesel (Restocking)
Sfv ogk x dpd (Restocking)

Dec 2010
dojaberry
Pre98 bubba x dpd (Restocking)

Side projects
Double Purple Doja F4(Testing)

I'll also probably be dropping some other things in 2010 but these are the main plans."

I'm not sure if they will be for sale here or not but those are the dates I have seen.

-Syd22

Very nice....a wanna take a run at the double purple doja....:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom