Veteran Current Culture Users, Please Help

• Thread starter JDro man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JDro man

Right on, I prefer to clone as well but I like to have a lot of options for my mom's so I buy 10 packs and keep the best 1s for my moms. I've only got 4 strains that I run on the reg but I'm always down to try anytime new cause u never know till I try it.

J

JDro man

The best 1 I run is grimace from archive seeds and if u haven't had it u shold try it sometime, phenomenal strain and kick ass buzz.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Yeah. ..when I started Ebb and flow I thought I could do it without any meters burn the s*** out of it didn't really grow much for the first year.hahaha. now 2gpw is the norm.

How do we figure GPW?

I run a pair of 1000 wt hps over four 13 gal cc.

2000 x 2 gm/wt = 8.9 lbs or 35 oz average is simply amazing!

On my 3rd run of uc now and the best yield iv had from one plant so far was 26.5 oz dry which I thought was decent.

If 2 gpw is the new norm what's a feller to do?

J

JDro man

I'm pretty sure he is running co2 in his room I have environmental controller that has a very similar probe to the 1 hanging on his wall in his pic.

J

JDro man

Also he has been running his uc for a few years to and nothing beats experience, what's your average gpw?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Also he has been running his uc for a few years to and nothing beats experience, what's your average gpw?
1st run was 56 oz for 4 plants which is .784 gpw

2nd run was 48 oz or .672 gpw

J

JDro man

Man that's not bad at all, I'd be happy with those numbers on my uc except it's only an 8 gallon but so is r Dawg system he has uc8xl.
Personally I think those numbers sound good but his numbers are impressive and now I have a goal to shoot for and maybe u do as well.

J

JDro man

Very nice man I'm impressed and I'll take your advice and get my sealed room up and running on my controller and what equipment I have, good looking out I really appreciate all your help and your input.

J

JDro man

That was a type o sorry it was supposed to say chocolate mint and it doesn't have a mint taste ot smell but it does have a very unique taste all of its own and grows long arm sized branches that are a mint green color. I have 4 strains that I keep around and it's 1 and grimace, and ghost train haze, and chem dawg.
I wanna check out black dog also just seen that on attitude.

J

JDro man

Yes sir it does very purple, and I've been at this for 10 years and smoking for about 30 years and this is by far some of the best I've ever grown or smoked love that 1. I'm curious u said your in the northeast if I remember correctly. That wouldn't happen to be Michigan would it?

J

JDro man

Hmmm that sounds pretty sweet I like the idea of a foliar feed this maybe the next piece of equipment I add

J

JDro man

Thanks for the heads up, your full of great info and bound to make my first run a great 1.

J

JDro man

That's a bit further than I thought lol, I'd love to help u out like u have me though and when I order beans again I'll send u some for all your help.

J

JDro man

Thanks man and if u haven't noticed already I'm not shy at all if I think it I ask it lol, btw after meeting u and seeing what your running and how I've decided to turn my uc into a ucxl also, found spin tights bulk heads on ebay for $13 each and still don't have the chiller yet so I have time to kill and what better way to spend that time then improving my system

J

JDro man

I still haven't gotten my chiller yet for my uc but I did buy a nutradip grow boss to monitor all my parameters and I also bought everything I need to make my uc an xl and they told me all.of my stuff should be here this week so I'm almost ready to start it up. I have my cuttings vegging in a lil hokey ass tote while I wait for all of my parts and pieces to arrive but it's chilled and running cultured solutions so hopefully they do well while I'm waiting for all this stuff.

J

JDro man

Thanks man I'm so excited I'm about to burst lol, once I'm up and running I'll get some pics up and have u check out my system and make sure it's sound if u don't mind.

J

JDro man

Hey R Dawg
I just got a nutradip growboss nutrient monitoring system, and it has 3 different nutrient scales to chose from ec/442/ppm. I was curious what u use to monitor your nutes with and what scale u run in your setup. Also u mentioned vpd 1 time and that led to me spending 3 days googling it and reading so much different info about this so now I'm curious about where u try to keep your Temps and rh and if u think that doing that effects the end product in anyway as far as taste smell or potency? I hope im.not driving u crazy man I'm starting to see how little I really know since joining this site and I aim to change that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom