Victory Gardens LSD Victory Gardens LSD

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Fed 420ppm piss. Hope it works.

As a new grower currently sprouting some new LSD seeds, can you tell me what kinda piss this was and your reason for adding?

I tried peeing directly on my last plants and they didn't like it at all hehe

growsince79

growsince79

Just curious ‘79 about using piss. I really believed in seamaiden a while back and she was a big proponent of human urine. (Where’d she go?) I tried it and occasionally use it to bump up N and/or lower pH in my tap water. What motivated you to try it and how/when do you apply it?
I started using it because it was a 4 hour drive to buy hydroponic nutes and too dangerous to order though the mail. I made one trip every couple years to buy bloom nutes and just used pee for veg.

growsince79

growsince79

As a new grower currently sprouting some new LSD seeds, can you tell me what kinda piss this was and your reason for adding?

I tried peeing directly on my last plants and they didn't like it at all hehe
Its the yellow kind-I use it because it works.

growsince79

growsince79

I went to the grow store to pick up nutes yesterday. I promised my wife I wouldn't buy anymore seeds. At the checkout, I noticed they had a new supply of Victory Garden seeds. After talking with the clerk and seeing pics of his personal grow, I ended up buying 3 seeds of the house strain- Voodoo Thai. Its supposed to be 69' Thai x white OG. Added to my waiting list.

growsince79

growsince79

Got one girl and one that started out growing balls and now getting pistils. I had this happen before where they start out looking male then turn pure female. Picked off all the balls I could see. Gonna keep it for now.

IMG 20211224 172037263
IMG 20211224 172102656
Top Bottom