Victory Gardens LSD Victory Gardens LSD

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I pulled off a seeded bud last week, and got a few that looked ripe and a few still white. I'm gonna try to germinate them now. The buds should be done in a week or so.

Secret11

Secret11

Looking good, i have LSD-25 Auto which is purple and it smells sweet but very unique unlike most sweet smelling weed, i know it has LSD in its genes so i wanna know what it smells like now..

growsince79

growsince79

I thought seedy bud tastes like horseshit. 😝
Agree 100% garbage. The only thing worse than seedy buds are buds with immature seeds. You know the little fuckers are too small to see and taste like shit.

growsince79

growsince79

Looking good, i have LSD-25 Auto which is purple and it smells sweet but very unique unlike most sweet smelling weed, i know it has LSD in its genes so i wanna know what it smells like now..
This one smells like pine and mint, with a hint of skunk. It was crossed to Stinky MacRiddle- my skunky strain. I'm trying to breed something so smelly the neighbors complain lol.

growsince79

growsince79

Just tried a early sample. The smoke is pretty smooth menthol/pine taste. It will only get better. For effect, I give it an 8.5.

Hats off to the breeder. He got back with me right away and made good on the bad seed. I'm already growing more of his gear and have his Blueberry on deck.

Top Bottom