Video log reserva privada kandy kush tlo organic air prune

• Thread starter canolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

exactly the same in my thread and its going to hit 1500 views and merely some ppl say anything someone asked about the blumats some say things on my first bad pics and thats it after 8 pages me posting progress and so on man and you make a bit more work for this thread as i do for mine i think these views are from ppl that are not registerd here but there is an interest from lurkers so i keep going dont get mad at them they are eventually really shy ppl when it cheers you up i keep loocking and posting cause i will see whats going on in your garden

Abek666

Abek666

i invite some ppl from other threads to come over to my thread like i did with you and you came and sayd something and helped with info on one of my problems i think you may try this eventually much more ppl come and not just look but you are right something like that must not be necesary

C

canolution

i invite some ppl from other threads to come over to my thread like i did with you and you came and sayd something and helped with info on one of my problems i think you may try this eventually much more ppl come and not just look but you are right something like that must not be necesary

i have already promoted in other threads. it is cool thou i will keep throughing shit up i am on mutilpul sites so it is the same info when it comes to updates.no biggie

alstotter

alstotter

I wonder if you hit a certain number of views on YouTube AdSense would ask you to partner with them if you place little ads on your videos.

C

canolution

I wonder if you hit a certain number of views on YouTube AdSense would ask you to partner with them if you place little ads on your videos.
i didn't know that i would like to know more about it.

C

canolution

thanks for coming bye please come back again have a great day.

Abek666

Abek666

loocking very nice, i feel sorry for you about the heat stress thing but you seem not the one who gives up lightly so by now every thing is loocking stellar nice garden and a good update keep em coming

see you soon

C

canolution

thanks abek i am still fighting the heat. temps are out of control. last year i was so preoccupied with outside last year i didn't grow a indoor crop durn summer. hence not having the a/c still. winter kept temps in check. i have a car i wrecked a few months ago i was gonna fix it cuz it blue books at 4000 i need a front clip to fix it cost me about 600 but i am about to just sell it for junk weight to get the a/c i will make my money back in 4 months. something gots to give the clones are ready for the hydro table i might just run the lights at 300 watts a piece till i get the a/c it will cut the harvest weight of both grows but i think the combined weight will be more than if i scrape the hydro table clones.

Abek666

Abek666

damn sorry of hearing this cause i have really the same problems over here i did the upgrade but the situation is not much better then 86 and al lil over this sometimes 90 i'm thinking of cutting out the carbone scrubber...

Abek666

Abek666

btw i hope that you can fix this problem with the heat that have allready killed some of your gals i wish you and your garden the best you will be victorios in the end hehe

C

canolution

i will be ok. but def if you can get away with out the scrubber do it. i dont use one but i vent 12 hours a day while the lights are on and i have no neighbors. a/c is my only solution i am about the cut a hole in the wall to put a window a/c in it. i really don't want to do that thou.

C

canolution

that is just a large squirrel cage fan it wont cool the air. i need something like this

Abek666

Abek666

wooo this thing is expensive but it should work well you're right. Funny part is i have given some smaller version as a present from a buddy a few days ago and its working like a charm so i hope u will get it going soon seems to hold things in check over here my temps and rh now in perfect condition hehe

i wish you the best of luck for you and your gals

C

canolution

sorry it has been a little while since i have posted a update. so here we go guys and gals.

C

canolution

the tlo plants are 6 weeks with four to go
the aero plants are in their 5th day

Abek666

Abek666

oh i see the albino bud in the back could you show it how this thing is progressing is there any differece in struckture or is it the same as the other buds on the same plant?

have a nice day

Top Bottom