Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

ManitobanGrower

hey thanks for takin the time to read/answer this for me :D i tried skimmin through the thread and it looks like i may have missed my chance at getting some BV seeds.... i moved and didnt have the internet for the first little bit... I seen some of those pictures and they look delicious.... canada has good buds, but they certainly dont look like that.. anyways ill cut to the chase, is there gonna be another chance at getting some BV seeds once ur all moved into ur new location? thanks BG keep up the incredible work :D

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey thanks for takin the time to read/answer this for me :D i tried skimmin through the thread and it looks like i may have missed my chance at getting some BV seeds.... i moved and didnt have the internet for the first little bit... I seen some of those pictures and they look delicious.... canada has good buds, but they certainly dont look like that.. anyways ill cut to the chase, is there gonna be another chance at getting some BV seeds once ur all moved into ur new location? thanks BG keep up the incredible work :D

Morning,

thanks for stopping by. No, you didn't miss the drop. There have been some issues and I'll just make it short. I thought I have a plant virus. The lab testing came back it was something else. A microscopic bug at 100 power. So, everything was trashed. I'm waiting to talk with the lab with seeds, but have sent seeds out to someone with a controlled room for testing, but I think the seeds are ok. Waiting on the word from the lab.

I've been having major health issues so, I've been in and out of doctor and hospital appointments. So, that is another reason seeds have not been shipped. Also, I got the wrong safety packets shipped to me. I'm repacking all seeds in a crush proof container. So, more work for me.

If the lab says the seeds are safe and there is no change of the bugs infecting the seeds. Then they will be shipped. If there is a chances they are. The will be burned. I do have another source for seeds if this is the case and will remake new and fresh seeds. That's if the lab comes back with bad news.

That's pretty much it. Got to run. Lots of pm's and other post to answer. Been gone for awhile.
Take care,
BG

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sucks to hear that your health isn't great BG. Hope you feel/get better soon. At least you have a plan for the beans...

Cheers,
Crom

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sucks to hear that your health isn't great BG. Hope you feel/get better soon. At least you have a plan for the beans...

Cheers,
Crom

It's all good. Just listening to what the doctor's have to say. I've always got plans for seeds. I learned in a few years back. It's better to make seeds now, then to loose something forever. Learn some hard lessons I don't care to learn again.
Take care,
BG

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

I've always got plans for seeds. I learned in a few years back. It's better to make seeds now, then to loose something forever. Learn some hard lessons I don't care to learn again.
Take care,
BG

Right as rain Billygoat

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Best wishes, Billy. Hope your health improves! Crossing fingers also on the bug issue.

M

msclone

Hi Billygoat
Nice that you did Black V. I have a few seeds left but I dont do sativas much and would like to do them for the summer. I have read the whole post and it got me fired up to grow these out.
Do you have any tips that I should pay attention to. Also when will you be sending those seeds to auction

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hi Billygoat
Nice that you did Black V. I have a few seeds left but I dont do sativas much and would like to do them for the summer. I have read the whole post and it got me fired up to grow these out.
Do you have any tips that I should pay attention to. Also when will you be sending those seeds to auction

Good luck with your grow. As for what to look out for. Make sure you do them outdoor. If you do them indoors. I would not grow them under less then 1K. When you get them going. Don't feed them much. Just start off slow and watch them. Mine didn't eat much at all. You will notice the tips burning. These will do very well outdoors.

These yield very well. Get some 2x4' and be ready to framing some supports. If they are topped. They are going to get large and very heavy. Support them so you don't loose yield. As, if your area get's cold in Oct. Be ready to be able to build a hot house around the plant or plants. If you want them to be finished. They might go to Dec, so be ready to keep them warm.
Good luck,
BG

M

msclone

Hey BG,
Thanks for the input. I will do exactly what you have described. I have wanted to do these for such a long time and now I will with your help.
Just in case when will you have the VB x VB to auction LOL

I will send pic win or lose in this effort.

Looking forward to your other crosses too.

Thanks

M

msclone

BG, I dont know if this the place but since im speaking with you I checked my seeds and I knew I had them but I failed to put the info with it. Could you tell me about your Godzuki? I have 1pack.
again
Thanks

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Harry! Those buds are looking tasty! Can you do a smoke report on them..hows the high..straight up! You'll be smoking on that awhile! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

Billygoat

Billygoat

BG, I dont know if this the place but since im speaking with you I checked my seeds and I knew I had them but I failed to put the info with it. Could you tell me about your Godzuki? I have 1pack.
again
Thanks

Hey,

I don't mind talking about the Godzuki cross. I used two different pheno's of Green Giant. I was luck enough to be testing seeds for Fet from Spice Brother Seeds. He sent me some out to make sure the Fem's where spot on. I found two very nice pheno's that yield monster.

The father was my pure male Thai I called him Disco Pete. He was a stout and true male. Very nice male and passed on some very nice genes to all his off spring. This is not the thread to be bogging down with this topic, but if you need more info. Just pm me and I'll answer more direct questions.

Two mothers dusted with one male father.
Take care,
BG

PS, My buddy Z tracked down some Green Giant seeds and I will be redoing this cross down the road. A V2 type project.

L

lePereLabat

Hi BG,

Wanted to know which VB crosses did you test grow...sorry if you answer this already, look for it, didnt find....

Thx for your work

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hi BG,

Wanted to know which VB crosses did you test grow...sorry if you answer this already, look for it, didnt find....

Thx for your work

Morning,

I haven't had time myself. With all going on with my health right now, but I have two people growing these crosses out. One got the seeds as soon as they where done and they are doing well. She's got them going in her greenhouse. These where started very early so they would be done late summer early fall. From what I'm told. Everything is looking good. I'm trying to get picture, but she kind of live off the grid and it's a long drive for me and with all the doctor stuff, but I'll try and get some pictures.

The second person is grow some of these crosses in one of those nice Forever Flowering greenhouse, so he controls the dark period with a computer setup. I should be seeing pictures of those sometime around Aug. Gave him a flash drive, since his location is secret.

I'm hoping to have my greenhouse up this up coming spring. It all depends on my health. If I get better, then it's a go for me. Got some major issues right now.

Any way, I'll try and get picture when I can from these growers. The word is good on all the crosses. Everything has sprouted well. Good strong growth with everything. I'll post some info once I get more from them.
Thanks,
BG

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Yea man i am soo psyched on some of these hybrids i just scooped...cheers bg hope all is well and on the up and up..i got both the nl5 x vb and the cj x chocthai...had to help you out even tho i really shouldn't have bought any beans haha

CFSB
Burn

Billygoat

Billygoat

Yea man i am soo psyched on some of these hybrids i just scooped...cheers bg hope all is well and on the up and up..i got both the nl5 x vb and the cj x chocthai...had to help you out even tho i really shouldn't have bought any beans haha

CFSB
Burn

Hey, thanks for the support. You got two really nice ones. I'm really shocked that the NL#5 x Vietnam Black isn't selling to well. Make, people must be crazy. With the NL#5, this cross should yield some crazy smoke and be doible indoors. I'm holding off on growing my person stock of these. I have a feeling these are going to really yield some crazy females.

As for the Casey Jones cross. It's a given, that these are going to be some nice pheno's. The Chocolate Thai is a really good plant and the ones I'm growing now. Are doing really well and smelling great. The resin is already forming and I'm stoked about these. I've got two girls I'm already eyeing to keep. Good luck with yours and let me know when you run them.

For those following this thread. I was given a bottle of BushMaster to test on these. I'm blessed when it comes to free gear from the Hydro store. Guys, know I grow some crazy sativa's and want to know how well they work on my stuff. So, I'm going to be testing some Bushmaster and i'm thinking about running these seeds. So, I might do a new thread.

Thanks for the support everyone.
Take care,
BG

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Very nice crosses BG! I have an unexpected project going on or I'd be growing some out. Post some pics when you have time please. If you have extras, save me some of the VB and crosses.

I have a couple Uncle Ho (North Vietnamese) testers going on now as well and looking really nice. Almost at 30 days from seed.

Keep up the good work!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Very nice crosses BG! I have an unexpected project going on or I'd be growing some out. Post some pics when you have time please. If you have extras, save me some of the VB and crosses.

I have a couple Uncle Ho (North Vietnamese) testers going on now as well and looking really nice. Almost at 30 days from seed.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Harry,

nice to hear from you buddy. I'm holding off on my for now, but I'm ready to run them. Will see what happens after the doctors tells me the info on my health stuff.

I'll make sure to set you some aside. Save me some of those Uncle Ho's. You know I like those Ho's :) lolol Any ways, I'm trying to head down your way in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know. Post some pictures when you can.
Take care,
BG
can u give some info on the nl5 u used?

Sure, it's called NL#5. There is only one NL#5. Didn't use some hybrid like others might. It's an old IBL from BCSC.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom