Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Vietnamese Black genetics closer to reality...

Purple Heart @ 71 days
PH  71 days

13 more days & chop! (12 weeks of flower time)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Anyone have seeds? I would def do an open pollination and get them to logic for server fund or whatever.

Anyone? Seeds? Please?
peace love and french fries yo

H

happy b

Plants are looking lush 215.love plants that hav purple flowers but green leaves,it makes the plant look more striking.double thumbs up.

215 User

215 User

still getting honeysuckle aromas 215?
very nice

Yes...

Morphed to a sweet ladies perfume type of thing as well.

Plants are looking lush 215.love plants that hav purple flowers but green leaves,it makes the plant look more striking.double thumbs up.

Thank You @happy b !

Using Poultry Poo (Chicken guano & grapevine compost) kept the nitrogen just right...

215 User

215 User

Happy Hallowen!

Rain expected late tonight so the Purple Heart will be chopped in a few under a partial moon. @ 87 day-ish we will not risk potential mold or bud rot due to the size of the buds! Not quite 13 weeks but close enough & was a easy plant to manage/care for...

Purple Heart before the chop...
PH tops  87 days

PH middle  87 days

PH top 2  87 days

PH top 1  87 days

Been a fun ride!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
shaganja

shaganja

Pretty wicked plant and very nice of Snow! Snow wants me to pop my VB soon as I have an older generation than his. They are pretty old so I hope they will still germ. Maybe I'll make a new Monkey Paw...
whoa! am from michigan. used to get this way back from down state. i have been thinking on remaking this strain too. when we bought it way back in the day, it was blaxk with foxtails. buds looked like cats paws. not big enough for monkeys! lol wanted to use the vietnamese black from reeferman, and his african black magic. and put columbian black (few places have this one) on it. and finish it with iranian from greenthumb, for speed and structure. am a chef. hows this recipe? are you michigan, 4 dragons?
Pretty wicked plant and very nice of Snow! Snow wants me to pop my VB soon as I have an older generation than his. They are pretty old so I hope they will still germ. Maybe I'll make a new Monkey Paw...

Top Bottom