vietnam black x NL #5

• Thread starter kuz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

The negative ion generator is from purely products, when I went to buy it Amazon had dropped the price to $17, so I bought two. If anyone is looking for one.

K

kuz

This is some awesome herb, energetic, powerful high. Same cut, round 2, 9 days since the flip.

Vnb2d9

K

kuz

Tried something new with this plant, topped about 8 of the the stronger looking branches about 5 days into flower. More smaller bud is the goal, probably wont trim as mush out either.

Vnbb2top01
pugliese63

pugliese63

Tagging along for this one. I've been thinking of picking this hybrid up. You may have convinced me.

K

kuz

Tagging along for this one. I've been thinking of picking this hybrid up. You may have convinced me.
I have two females, they both look the same, only flowered this one. I gave someone 5 seeds and they reported back two phenos, havent heard from him since then. I probably wont post anything for about a month then I'll put up another picture.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
its nice to see a billygoat thread still kicking along...keep up the good work kuz

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like you can get a decent one for small spaces for only $30 from amazon. Colorado is a desert, but the plants keep this little condo about 50% humidity.

I run a humidifier to keep things that high!

outwest

K

kuz

I think i have issues again. I see some small white/blue threads between some trichs. I also see them on a strain that never had mold, maybe its been there it just never took off. This is probably environment not genetics, except that there is an extra month for things to go wrong. I soaked all the buds pretty good with 3% peroxide. Used caps bennies this run. Time to burn some sulfur or maybe foliar with oxidate, not sure which way to go.
Vnbfus01
Vnbfus02

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
what color is that rope you got the plants tied back with?

K

kuz

what color is that rope you got the plants tied back with?
One of them was blue. Would make my day if you are right, but i dont think it turned blue until after I sprayed with peroxide. I'm watching some close to see if it turns black, got to get a microscope. The stuff looked so much like trichomes when it was young and fresh, then you start to notice it looks like several trichs strung together. Maybe just paranoia after the last run.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
radio shack has a 12$ scope that is 100x variable to 50x...works great

pugliese63

pugliese63

i bet its fuzz off the colored ties ;)

Have to agree, your buds look delicious. Occasionally I find similar type strands in my flowers. With all the ventilation/air circulation we have to use its inevitable that small dust particles and fibers become attached to the flowers.

K

kuz

You guys are probably right, I spent an hour or two checking the plants with a 60x scope and cant find anything I'm sure is mold. Caught me off guard last time, when I first found mold there is no way anyone would have convinced thats really what it was. Dont see any of the small leaves in the bud dying off like last time. I have one of those $12 100x radio shack scopes hidden around here somewhere.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Great looking plant, I imagine that will be some fine cannabis....mmmm sativa heaven

Top Bottom