ViparSpectra KS 3000 LED light review notes

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I can tell the plants enjoy the "Bar Style" leds as they flower faster so far for me. Thursday I should receive the KS3000, it's got to be brighter than this KS2500 I just installed. But for 50w. for $100.00 more dollars I could not see that and am testing the Vipar KS2500. Cheers SSgrower

SSgrower

SSgrower

I can tell the plants enjoy the "Bar Style" leds as they flower faster so far for me. Thursday I should receive the KS3000, it's got to be brighter than this KS2500 I just installed. But for 50w. for $100.00 more dollars I could not see that and am testing the Vipar KS2500. Cheers SSgrower
Now I see the difference,the KS3000 has a larger footprint as it is wider& longer,"Square" and probably more diodes as well. SSgrower

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
How many of us did they get? I signed one as well. Are they trying to take over the site?..lol.jk ✌️😊💚 Happy growing!! Looking 👀 like we’re on the same team!! Will definitely be following along with you guys ✌️😊💚
Yes me too, I had to turn them down I'm grateful for the offer but I'm looking for something a bit bigger for my 5x5. It looks like a nice light to fit a 3x3 though and if I was in need of another 300w I'd of jumped at it.

Its nice to see these companies offering equipment to members here. If their stuff was crap it wouldn't be in their best interest to give equipment to us to review would it. I mean boards full of people bitching about their products wouldn't help their sales much... Vivosun comes to mind...lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Its nice to see these companies offering equipment to members here. If their stuff was crap it wouldn't be in their best interest to give equipment to us to review would it. I mean boards full of people bitching about their products wouldn't help their sales much... Vivosun comes to mind...lol

I agree, i have a light from Vipar and i really like the design, its super bright, 820 ppfd on photone at like 18-20 inches. Cant wait for my ks3000 to show up.
One that comes to mind for me is MarsHydro for garbage equipment lol.

SSgrower

SSgrower

If I get the new Viperspectra KS 3000 in tonight I'll take pics. Real busy with 6 puppies. SSgrower

SSgrower

SSgrower

This led KS3000 was very easy to setup, As I replaced the KS2500 with the KS3000 I just disconnected the power cable then the light cable and unhooked the rope hangers from the 4 stout post and pulled the cables secure for removal. Easy pezy, the new light was into the tent and connected. SSgrower Maybe 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom