ViparSpectra KS 3000 LED light review notes

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
DISCLAIMER: I don't know or think if it's too professional to share details out in the open, but I'll take the transparent approach and fuck it.

I got these new XS1500 PROs x2, I'm pretty satisfied with the feel, the weight, the build quality so far, excited to test these out.

They were talking about sending me 3x3 and a KS3000, then they set the other instead, staying those will get sent out down the line.

Well I had planned on moving things out of the 2x4 into the 3x3, then I'd be able to move things around and start.

Now I have a full ass 2x4, and 2 more lights and figuring what and how to move and set up lights elsewhere without any nails/anchors/bolts.

Holy fuck lmao.

There's 4 of us, band together brothers. Lmao.

So these are different, they are "new" but using older lm281"+" but +

Interestingly, my other generic panels are the same 150wattage, way less diodes. And supposedly lm301b

The SF2000 does not have a lens or cover over the Diodes

This XS1500 PRO does
Wow these are actually really upgraded it looks like. I’ve got 2 on the way as well and just figured it was a silver instead of green fixture with some minor upgrades. They went for the full overhaul and will probably set the new standard for lens covered diodes that help spread the light even better! I’ve been looking at the Raging kush V2 for my 5x5 and they use similar tech.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wow these are actually really upgraded it looks like. I’ve got 2 on the way as well and just figured it was a silver instead of green fixture with some minor upgrades. They went for the full overhaul and will probably set the new standard for lens covered diodes that help spread the light even better! I’ve been looking at the Raging kush V2 for my 5x5 and they use similar tech.
Dude, that raging kush V2 looks like a BEAST of a light, to much for my 4x4 though lol.

Top Bottom