Viparspectra KS 3000 samsung diodes and nutritional growth thru LM301h advancement

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Morning tokers & growers! I recently signed on to Viparspectra as a "tester" of the above mentioned LED 4 bar style and I have noticed an increase in flower growth and believe it relates to the "Horticultural diodes" Viparspectra uses thru Samsung. The Bin# and many other factors are at play in these "led wars". Driver manufacturer can play a part as well. SSgrower and: stay tuned as I research these facts. There seems to be a controversy as to the specs and performance of the 301b vs 301h . the LM301b specs show 2.9 uMols and the 301h achieved 3.1 uMols. Efficiency increased with the LM301h by a measured 5% The study states the difference may be the "Bin sorting", what is this bin sorting? It states to look for the highest possible "bin".SSgrower

Sorry for jumping in a bit late. I'm interested in hearing more about the Viparspectra bar lights. You're saying you've noticed an increase in flower growth with this light ... what are you comparing this with?

SSgrower

SSgrower

This is a different tent ⛺️ 4x4 ViperSpectra tent. Great ⛺️. 2 years old too. SS grower

Top Bottom