ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I have a sf1000 and a xs1500
The dimmers on both are of different quality
The #ViparSpectra knob works as it should. Great! The sf1000 doesn't start working until after 50% .....it sucks it has half of the fine tuning the #ViparSpectra does . I was actually blown away lol. Changed my mind then and there . Straight advantage.
U.S.A.
@Shrekk419 kindly remind that it's not normal for dimming to suck, you could contact the seller to claim a warranty. Hope this could help you!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Ran 1 run with these lights x2 xs2000 with 6 clones had a great Harvest learned a lot with the dimmer knob for sure. Great Samsung 301b diodes. Could use a bit more red for a bit more you know push. Otherwise this is a great product from Viparaspectra.
@RjLive555 Thank you for your share! Amazing! You done a good job! 😍
Look forward to your participate!

Last edited:
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265
Canada 🇨🇦
#ViparSpectra best of luck everyone

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265

Advantage: Samsung diodes and MeanWell driver, thats big Apical energy right there ^^
#ViparSpectra Norway

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello THC fams,

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra. We hope you enjoy participating in the giveaway.

As ViparSpectra is a sponsor new here on the farm, we would like to be sticky with ViparSpectra product users, window shoppers, or anyone who is not that familiar to us but interested in our products. How to achieve this? That is ViparSpectra already has the Main Thread titled "ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion". You guys can take it easy to be there and invite grower friends to talk together.

Thank you. 😉

Brad104

Brad104

Hello THC fams,

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra. We hope you enjoy participating in the giveaway.

As ViparSpectra is a sponsor new here on the farm, we would like to be sticky with ViparSpectra product users, window shoppers, or anyone who is not that familiar to us but interested in our products. How to achieve this? That is ViparSpectra already has the Main Thread titled "ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussion". You guys can take it easy to be there and invite grower friends to talk together.

Thank you. 😉
Thanks be to you @ViparSpectra
For this wonderful opportunity to win a light, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Samsung board, meanwell driver and dimmer 🤩 let me in l!! I've purchased your ViparSpectra P4000 400W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
And love it, thanks for the quality light

A

ApothicAcres

Samsung diodes on a LED, need I say more plusses? Seriously though Ive been looking at switching to LED for my next grow, just most that are decent are way out of my budget. #ViparSpectra

Top Bottom