ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Hey friends, exciting drawing time! Now, let us congratulate @Perrin6363 win one XS2000. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

Don't forget to PM us with your shipping address. Looking forward to your XS2000 Grow Diaries.

View attachment 1307612

Dang I just got off work after a super long and super frustrating day. This makes up for that and more. I've got an LSD and twenty 20 muchacha autos that are about a week old that will do beautifully under this light. It's going to fit the tent perfect too. Thank you guys so much for this contest. Can't wait to do a grow diary.

Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Dang I just got off work after a super long and super frustrating day. This makes up for that and more. I've got an LSD and twenty 20 muchacha autos that are about a week old that will do beautifully under this light. It's going to fit the tent perfect too. Thank you guys so much for this contest. Can't wait to do a grow diary.
@Perrin6363 Congrats to you again! Long day working may make you frustrating. Growing will make you happy! Wish all of you happy growing!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Whatโ€™s the matter? Donโ€™t like clowns? ๐Ÿคก
Supporter
The world can be fucking rad sometimes stoked as hell for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom