Viparspectra spectra 900w reflector series?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamgreen

dreamgreen

I use a viparspecta 450 in a 2x4 tent and couldn’t be happier. Fat colas even near the walls.

TerriR

TerriR

So I want to put aye viparspectra 900w reflector series with the viparspectra 600w reflector series I already have I think that with give it's a nice boost lol I actual watts 405 what's ur guys opinion on viparspectra what about Mars hydro 900w they only pull 380
I ordered this yesterday! @Compost Man has some pretty compelling pics of his grow using viparspectra...and that price is right! I don’t want to invest too much now...I think this technology is moving too fast and getti ng cheaper all the time so I will just buy the best I can for now and get something else in a few years when lights get smaller/cheaper/cooler. I will look for your grow pics in a few months! Be sure to give us an update then!

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

About a year ago I couldn't make my mind up and I have a 600w led, 600w hps I found at pawn shop for 45 dollars and still works probably cause I never used it lmao

TerriR

TerriR

About a year ago I couldn't make my mind up and I have a 600w led, 600w hps I found at pawn shop for 45 dollars and still works probably cause I never used it lmao
I’m heading to the pawn shops today! for $45, who cares if it lasts a long time! 😂

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Right the lady said the guy was heating up baby chicks

TerriR

TerriR

I dont have that problem I keep everything perfect! This is a passion something i love doing what u let ur temps get to at night
holding steady at 80F with lights on...these clones are just 2 weeks old...what temp do you keep generally? lights be hot!

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I keep my room at 77 to 79 f day at night It gets to about 72 to 69 and my humidity stays at 50 to 55 percent if it drops below that I put a bowl of water In my tent

TerriR

TerriR

I keep my room at 77 to 79 f day at night It gets to about 72 to 69 and my humidity stays at 50 to 55 percent if it drops below that I put a bowl of water In my tent
hmmmm...bigger fan going on the list. I also saw a tiny personal a/c...somewhere

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Lol redneck as it gets but she sure as hell grows some plants lol and does the job but this my setup u somewhere hot

PorkyPine

PorkyPine

As others have stated a LED Quantum Board is likely your best bet. You will produce the most light while generating the least amount of heat and electricity. I recently bought a quantum board for my flower tent and I love it. I found that niemiled.com sells quantum boards at the best price and their customer service was amazing. I received my light 3 days after ordering. Mabye check them out? Otherwise good luck on your light purchase!

TerriR

TerriR

Do u have exhaust system
I am in Albuquerque...high desert, hot hot hot and 15% humidity. I don’t have exhaust but might need to add it for heat purposes. I have license to produce for myself so not worried about odor. If that is redneck then I’m redneck too! I normally grow outdoors..NM sunshine and altitude is a game changer...no problem there except for the afternoon storms...had to move my garden onto the patio 🥴. I have some Hawaiian strains that I am dying to grow...we don’t get that here, so decided to set up the tent.

6BD7080C 107C 49E8 9270 91EDE7937DE6
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Hawaiian stains are always good not about smell more about exhaust of heat

TerriR

TerriR

I've never used clones I thought about it never have
well I ❤️ Irie Firefly but so freakin hard to get a female that I am ready to keep a
mother now that I have ONE...out of 10 seeds...I got only one...same as last year 🤬

Top Bottom