Viparspectra spectra 900w reflector series?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fangthane

Fangthane

I know nothing about those lights but I dont see why not using it for veg
3000K isn't the ideal color temperature to use for vegging, but plenty of people do veg with it. You'd just hang it higher than you would for flowering. When I get my QB, I'm thinking 4000K, with red, UV and IR diodes added. Seems like that should be a good start-to-finish setup.

TerriR

TerriR

3000K isn't the ideal color temperature to use for vegging, but plenty of people do veg with it. You'd just hang it higher than you would for flowering. When I get my QB, I'm thinking 4000K, with red, UV and IR diodes added. Seems like that should be a good start-to-finish setup.
that’s what I understood too, but I have the perfect sun for veg...wondering if it will be enough though

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Vipar has ir diodes I think or UV one the maybe I can't remember

Fangthane

Fangthane

wondering if it will be enough though
Wondering if your new quantum boards will be good enough? Depends on how much space you're trying to flower. Each one seems to be suited for flowering a 2x2 area, so what you bought should be about ideal for a 4x2 tent.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I guess both but the quality is ehhhhh to be determined by the owner

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I grow in a 3ft by 3ft by 6ft tall tent I was looking at those what TerriR got

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I want to get 2 lights more lights more marijuana right?lol

TerriR

TerriR

Wondering if your new quantum boards will be good enough? Depends on how much space you're trying to flower. Each one seems to be suited for flowering a 2x2 area, so what you bought should be about ideal for a 4x2 tent.

I meant the black diamond. Used it for one grow 3 years ago and it worked fine for 6 plants...I was such a noob then...maybe my expectations weren’t so high then 🙄

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

The price variation? If I go with 225 instead of 176 dollars what do I get more of?

Latest posts

Top Bottom